Uh-Oh

Old February 4th 05, 03:16 AM
ChildFree23

Default Uh-Oh

[Kitty Schottland wakes up from one of her many daily naps,
nibbles from the food dish in the kitchen, and then jumps up
on the counter to see the calendar.]

HISS-SPIT I'ze getting winkwinked in eleven days and I
haven't even began planning the re-hurk-sal dinner! Miss
Violette, help!

Old February 5th 05, 08:59 PM
Miss Violette

Lets see, you like what food?

the guest list is set because it is all of RPCC.

Where do you want the rehearsal?

Where do you want the ceremony?

What colors do you want?

Who is in the wedding party?

Miss Violette, thinking that should get us started
nk.net...

Old February 9th 05, 03:35 AM
ChildFree23

Lets see, you like what food?

People food, what else?

the guest list is set because it is all of RPCC.

Okay

Where do you want the rehearsal?

How about on the Orient Express?

Where do you want the ceremony?

Pompeii

What colors do you want?

Neon!

Who is in the wedding party?

Oh! I knews I forgotted something! Does anykitty want to be

Old February 9th 05, 03:48 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
[Kitty Schottland wakes up from one of her many daily naps,
nibbles from the food dish in the kitchen, and then jumps up
on the counter to see the calendar.]

HISS-SPIT I'ze getting winkwinked in eleven days and I
haven't even began planning the re-hurk-sal dinner! Miss
Violette, help!

We didn't know you were getting winkwinked? Who's the lucky kitty?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 9th 05, 05:43 AM
Rebecca

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
k.net...
Oh! I knews I forgotted something! Does anykitty want to be in the
wedding party?

Well, I gottid to be in Lilith an Sammy's wedding pardee, so I wont
bolunteer fur dis wun. But if yoo duznt git enuf udder kittees, I wud be
honnered to be in yurs, too.

Iz yoo habbing a furmal Temple of Bast wedding like Lilith an Sammy's?
--
Rebecca

Old February 9th 05, 06:20 PM
PixieDust413

The lucky kitty is Boogie The Harpurr Cat, though I haven't seen or
heard from him in a couple of days. I hope he'll be able to make the
winkwink.

Boogie, where is yourownselves?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training (5 more days!)
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old February 9th 05, 10:49 PM
Boogie's Mom

I'ze heer, mine sweet, I'ze just been qwi-it because meowmie'z been furry
busy wif werk anna she's been goin owt after werk efurry nite lookin fur a
real howse so we can moof owta dis nasty, noisy, ucky compartment.

I'ze hopes youze wearz rings cuz I'ze ordered yerown winkwinkring. Kin you
tell me whut you'd like fur a winking gift?

Boogie da almost winked HarpurrCat inna Bawlamore

oups.com...

Old February 10th 05, 01:49 AM
ClowderCat

Boogie's Mom wrote:
[...]

Maybe his human is being uncooperative. Kind of like yours was for a
few days!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old February 10th 05, 01:50 AM
ClowderCat

Rebecca wrote:
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
k.net...
Oh! I knews I forgotted something! Does anykitty want to be in

the
wedding party?

Well, I gottid to be in Lilith an Sammy's wedding pardee, so I wont
bolunteer fur dis wun. But if yoo duznt git enuf udder kittees, I

wud be
honnered to be in yurs, too.

Iz yoo habbing a furmal Temple of Bast wedding like Lilith an

Sammy's?
--
Rebecca

I want to be the flower kitty!!!!!

Nathan

Old February 11th 05, 03:32 PM
Miss Violette

I think you asked me to stand up with you as matron of honor, I am sure OEJ
and Trudi will be bridesmaids if you like,Now just get your wink to pick the
groomsmen. Who will do the ceremony? Miss Violette