Chair Trouble

Old April 11th 05, 01:31 AM
ChildFree23

Default Chair Trouble

Oh goshes, I don't know what to do about the PawPaw. This
morning I was taking mine nap on the PawPaw's dining room
chair. He comed home and maked me get offa his chair. I wasn't
furry happy.

Then after dinner, to which I was NOT invited, I got comfy on
the recliner and wented to sleep. Then someone said "Lilith,
get up and let me set there to watch the golf tournament."
What's that? And why did he hafta waken mineownselves up
again? Can any of you kittiez give me any help with the
PawPaw?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

[Hiss-spit!] Don't you say nasty things about mine PawPaw!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen of the Moggies

Old April 11th 05, 01:37 AM
Sundance

At least its not an evil chair. Owr Meowmie gottid a noo chair fur da
pooter, an itz EVIL! It duznt stay still -- it spins arown an arown like it
wuz ALIVE! Ize too afrayed to git on it.

Sundance, wondering if there are chair exorcists

ink.net...

Old April 11th 05, 04:56 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Oh goshes, I don't know what to do about the PawPaw. This
morning I was taking mine nap on the PawPaw's dining room
chair. He comed home and maked me get offa his chair. I wasn't
furry happy.

Then after dinner, to which I was NOT invited, I got comfy on
the recliner and wented to sleep. Then someone said "Lilith,
get up and let me set there to watch the golf tournament."
What's that? And why did he hafta waken mineownselves up
again? Can any of you kittiez give me any help with the
PawPaw?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Torbie In Residence

[Hiss-spit!] Don't you say nasty things about mine PawPaw!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen of the Moggies

Shouldn't this be called PawPaw trouble instead of chair trouble?????

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 11th 05, 05:05 AM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
At least its not an evil chair. Owr Meowmie gottid a noo chair fur

da
pooter, an itz EVIL! It duznt stay still -- it spins arown an arown

like it
wuz ALIVE! Ize too afrayed to git on it.

Sundance, wondering if there are chair exorcists

I like getting on a chair like that and having it spin me around!!!!
It's a lot of fun!!!!

Clarence

Old April 11th 05, 05:13 AM
Sammy Kitten

I like getting on a chair like that and having it spin me around!!!!
It's a lot of fun!!!!

Clarence

Oh yes, dat's so much fun! I love to spin on Meowmie's pooter chair.

Sammy
Old April 11th 05, 04:45 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:13:03 -0700, Sammy Kitten wrote:

I like getting on a chair like that and having it spin me around!!!!
It's a lot of fun!!!!

Clarence

Oh yes, dat's so much fun! I love to spin on Meowmie's pooter chair.

Sammy

Me too! Itz the best way to start a nap on it!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/11/2005 11:44:45 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 11th 05, 05:55 PM
Sundance

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:13:03 -0700, Sammy Kitten wrote:

I like getting on a chair like that and having it spin me around!!!!
It's a lot of fun!!!!

Clarence

Oh yes, dat's so much fun! I love to spin on Meowmie's pooter chair.

Sammy

Me too! Itz the best way to start a nap on it!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Well, fur me itz still too skary.

Sundance, who appreciates terra firma

Old April 12th 05, 01:54 AM
ClowderCat

Sundance wrote:
"Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:13:03 -0700, Sammy Kitten wrote:

I like getting on a chair like that and having it spin me

around!!!!
It's a lot of fun!!!!

Clarence

Oh yes, dat's so much fun! I love to spin on Meowmie's pooter

chair.

Sammy

Me too! Itz the best way to start a nap on it!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs

Well, fur me itz still too skary.

Sundance, who appreciates terra firma

We agree!!!

Chester and Nathan

Old April 13th 05, 03:51 AM
Miss Violette

none of those better fur come here, Miss Violette, glaring at the closets
chair for signs of life
Sundance wrote in message
[...]

The new chair.........PLACE YOUR BETS!!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 23 February 16th 05 03:50 AM
Cat IN a Chair Bev Cat anecdotes 6 January 20th 05 04:11 PM
Sammy gets the chair Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 27 October 24th 04 10:02 AM
Chair Scratching Wilba Cat anecdotes 40 October 10th 04 03:05 AM
Trouble brewing for the Touchstone kitties (long) Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 9 November 19th 03 01:25 PM