Another Last Dance

Old October 30th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Another Last Dance

Stormmee, since my date seems to have deserted me, would you
share this last dance with me?

Respectfully meowed,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old October 30th 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I am sure her hooman iz juzt buzi butted i wuuld lofta danze wif yourownsef,
I think i seed garfeild danzein wif hiz momcat, he iz veri nize kinda lika
brofur to minesef... Stormmee, takez da offured paw ofda sherrif...
link.net...

Old October 30th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

[Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane takes Stormmee's paw and leads her out
to the dance floor, licks her ear as they sway to the music).

Old November 1st 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess

Iz sorry, Roscoe. I didn meen tu desert yu but I gotted tu yakking
wif da gurls in da ladykats room an losted all trak ov tyme...

Ennywho... it wuz a grate ball an yu wuz furry kind tu inbite me.

Tess, totally lacking in manners

Old November 1st 06, 09:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

duz you think der willz be anofur parti soon? Stormmee
ChildFree23 wrote in message
.net...
[PurrPurrPurrPurrPurr...]

Cousin Rosco

Old November 1st 06, 09:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Stormme lookz atta rosco... and... I thinkz hersef is feelin a bit bad,
purrhapz you shuuld hafa danze wif hersef... I thinkz der iz gonna be lotz
more danzes fur you anna minesef, Stormmee veri furwurd

Old November 2nd 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Stormmee, are you sure you don't mind if I dance with Tess? I
mean, after all, she is my date. I'm sure there will be other
parties we can dance at.

Old November 8th 06, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i wuuldint hafit ani ofur way, itz da rite thingta du anna you iz afurall da
sherrif so you muzt do da rite thing, anna besidez, i iz sure we will haf
ofur danzes, anna tezz iz sucha nize girlkitty her derserfzta danze wif
herown date, Stormmee
. net...

wrote:

Stormmee, since my date seems to have deserted me, would you
share this last dance with me?

Respectfully meowed,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

[OT] Need Songs for Tribute CatNipped Cat anecdotes 11 September 14th 06 12:13 PM
A slow dance? Tabitha Kitten Cat community 16 November 9th 04 01:18 PM
Kitty Dance Freida Cat anecdotes 21 November 2nd 04 08:05 PM
HAPPY DANCE! Spot has a home! Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 41 September 29th 04 03:23 PM
Bonnie - Foot Dance Bev Cat anecdotes 5 January 10th 04 04:54 AM