A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

Old September 20th 20, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default A hoomin name for the Walk and the Calling.

I hoomin that really loved kitties and took good care of them has gone
to be with her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge. Please add:
Heather, house of Rennie
Old September 20th 20, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat wrote:

I hoomin that really loved kitties and took good care of them has
gone to be with her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge. Please add:
Heather, house of Rennie

Luko nods and sadly adds her.

His list is:

Weeble, House of Nancy L
Lil Bub, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dog, House of Mahoney
Mitzvah, House of Lee
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenk's
Sampson, House of Shultz
Joshua (Joe), House of Josh, family Prince
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Kerry, House of Perkins
Cody, House of Tims
Pinky, House of LaShonda
Sir Furr Purr, House of John and Lea
CoCo, House of Belinda
Keri, House of Maguire
Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane, House of Hanoka
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Heather, House of Rennie

This is in date of gathering names
Old September 21st 20, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

His list is:

Weeble, House of Nancy L
Lil Bub, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dog, House of Mahoney
Mitzvah, House of Lee
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenk's
Sampson, House of Shultz
Joshua (Joe), House of Josh, family Prince
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Kerry, House of Perkins
Cody, House of Tims
Pinky, House of LaShonda
Sir Furr Purr, House of John and Lea
CoCo, House of Belinda
Keri, House of Maguire
Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane, House of Hanoka
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Heather, House of Rennie

This is in date of gathering names

[Sammy whispers to Luko] Uh Luko, Gwinnie is in the list twicce. Also, I
fink Lil Bib should maybe house of Bridavsky.
Old September 21st 20, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat wrote:

His list is:

Weeble, House of Nancy L
Lil Bub, House of Mahoney
Starr da Dog, House of Mahoney
Mitzvah, House of Lee
Daisy-chan, House of Chez Shenk's
Sampson, House of Shultz
Joshua (Joe), House of Josh, family Prince
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Kerry, House of Perkins
Cody, House of Tims
Pinky, House of LaShonda
Sir Furr Purr, House of John and Lea
CoCo, House of Belinda
Keri, House of Maguire
Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane, House of Hanoka
Gwinnie, A named House of Bast
Heather, House of Rennie

This is in date of gathering names

[Sammy whispers to Luko] Uh Luko, Gwinnie is in the list twicce.
Also, I fink Lil Bib should maybe house of Bridavsky.

Luko fixes Gwinnie, and whispers back 'You mean Lil Bub listed under
Mahoney?'
Old September 21st 20, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Luko fixes Gwinnie, and whispers back 'You mean Lil Bub listed under
Mahoney?'

Yep, dat's da one.
Old September 22nd 20, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Samuel Redcat wrote:

Luko fixes Gwinnie, and whispers back 'You mean Lil Bub listed under
Mahoney?'

Yep, dat's da one.

Luko corrects Lil Bub ro house of Bridavsky
Old September 22nd 20, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
House of Stright & friends

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy
Old September 23rd 20, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

House of Stright & friends wrote:

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was
named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy

He was listed as Coltrane by Sammy. Sammy?

Old September 23rd 20, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

cshenk wrote:
House of Stright & friends wrote:

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was
named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy

He was listed as Coltrane by Sammy. Sammy?

Oops! It is indeed Ctrane.

Old September 23rd 20, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mahoney,Dan

Samuel Redcat wrote:
cshenk wrote:
House of Stright & friends wrote:

I believe that Sheriff Roscoe's name is Catrane, not Coltrane. He was
named for the Coltrane guy.

Anti Sandy

HeÂ* was listed as Coltrane by Sammy.Â* Sammy?

Oops! It is indeed Ctrane.

Or even Catrane.