Another sad anniversary

Old December 8th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Another sad anniversary

One year ago today, Frank was released from his suffering. I dream about
him and Nikki at least once a week, but fortunately, they are happy
dreams, not nightmares. Usually I'm just playing with them, or they play
some b*st*rd cat trick on me.

His web page at http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/frank.htm is still a bit
unfinished, but I've added a link to his story in his own words, The
Chronicles of Frank: http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/chronicles.htm
and the island adventure The Rime of the Ancient Islander:
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/rime.htm

They are both very long, so I'll understand if you don't want to plow
through them, but I just wanted his stories to be out there.

I miss you so much, my darling boy.

Old December 8th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:
One year ago today, Frank was released from his suffering. I dream about
him and Nikki at least once a week, but fortunately, they are happy
dreams, not nightmares. Usually I'm just playing with them, or they play
some b*st*rd cat trick on me.

His web page at http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/frank.htm is still a bit
unfinished, but I've added a link to his story in his own words, The
Chronicles of Frank: http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/chronicles.htm
and the island adventure The Rime of the Ancient Islander:
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/rime.htm

They are both very long, so I'll understand if you don't want to plow
through them, but I just wanted his stories to be out there.

I miss you so much, my darling boy.

Marina, I actually thought about that, but was not going to mention it.
The reason I remembered is because today is my wedding anniversary and
for some reason I remember reading about Frank last year on that day.
I know you still miss him awful. He was a grand old cat, and we all
miss him too.

Sherry

Old December 8th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 06:48:37 +0200, Marina
wrote:

One year ago today, Frank was released from his suffering. I dream about
him and Nikki at least once a week, but fortunately, they are happy
dreams, not nightmares. Usually I'm just playing with them, or they play
some b*st*rd cat trick on me.

His web page at http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/frank.htm is still a bit
unfinished, but I've added a link to his story in his own words, The
Chronicles of Frank: http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/chronicles.htm
and the island adventure The Rime of the Ancient Islander:
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/rime.htm

They are both very long, so I'll understand if you don't want to plow
through them, but I just wanted his stories to be out there.

I miss you so much, my darling boy.

I wonder if anyone ever forgets the date one of their beloved kitties
goes to the RB. I know I won't.

I still remember when I first started reading RPCA, quite a few year
ago, reading about he adventures of Frank and Nikki; especially their
stories from their island, and all the wonderful photos, as well.

I never dream about my two RB kitties; I wish I did.

Purrs for you on this sad day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old December 8th 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

{{Marina}}

Frank was a beautiful, wonderful boy. Of course you still miss him.
I hope C & M can be good nurse kitties for you today.

I've bookmarked the stories for when it's not midnight and I have
time to read them!

Joyce

Marina wrote:

One year ago today, Frank was released from his suffering. I dream about
him and Nikki at least once a week, but fortunately, they are happy
dreams, not nightmares. Usually I'm just playing with them, or they play
some b*st*rd cat trick on me.

His web page at http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/frank.htm is still a bit
unfinished, but I've added a link to his story in his own words, The
Chronicles of Frank: http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/chronicles.htm
and the island adventure The Rime of the Ancient Islander:
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/rime.htm

They are both very long, so I'll understand if you don't want to plow
through them, but I just wanted his stories to be out there.

I miss you so much, my darling boy.

To reply privately, take the X's out of my user ID.
Old December 8th 06, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

(((Marina))) We won't forget Frank either, your stories about him will
continue to be enjoyed by all of us I'm sure.

Old December 8th 06, 09:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Gandalf wrote:
I wonder if anyone ever forgets the date one of their beloved kitties
goes to the RB. I know I won't.

I still remember when I first started reading RPCA, quite a few year
ago, reading about he adventures of Frank and Nikki; especially their
stories from their island, and all the wonderful photos, as well.

I never dream about my two RB kitties; I wish I did.

Purrs for you on this sad day.

Thank you, TC. It's nice to dream about them, but the bad part is waking
up and realizing all over again that they are gone.

Old December 8th 06, 10:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Marina wrote:
One year ago today, Frank was released from his suffering. I dream
about him and Nikki at least once a week, but fortunately, they are
happy dreams, not nightmares. Usually I'm just playing with them, or
they play some b*st*rd cat trick on me.

His web page at http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/frank.htm is still a bit
unfinished, but I've added a link to his story in his own words, The
Chronicles of Frank: http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/chronicles.htm
and the island adventure The Rime of the Ancient Islander:
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/rime.htm

They are both very long, so I'll understand if you don't want to plow
through them, but I just wanted his stories to be out there.

I miss you so much, my darling boy.

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Marina }}}}}}}}}}}}

Sadly I remember too well, I was going to post hugs then I saw your message.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old December 8th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

Hugs Marina. He was a Grand Old Gent. He lives on in the memory of
people all over the world.

-Caroline S.

Old December 8th 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
One year ago today, Frank was released from his suffering. I dream
about him and Nikki at least once a week, but fortunately, they are
happy dreams, not nightmares. Usually I'm just playing with them, or
they play some b*st*rd cat trick on me.

His web page at http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/frank.htm is still a bit
unfinished, but I've added a link to his story in his own words, The
Chronicles of Frank: http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/chronicles.htm
and the island adventure The Rime of the Ancient Islander:
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/rime.htm

They are both very long, so I'll understand if you don't want to plow
through them, but I just wanted his stories to be out there.

I miss you so much, my darling boy.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Marina}}}}}}}}}}} Your Frank was something special for sure.

Jill

11th anniversary Winnie Cat anecdotes 5 June 19th 06 02:58 PM
Duffy's 3rd Adoption Anniversary MaryL Cat anecdotes 22 February 6th 06 08:49 PM
I missed Persia's Anniversary! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 12 January 13th 06 10:48 PM
Today is Holly's anniversary MaryL Cat anecdotes 18 November 27th 04 06:33 AM
Happy Anniversary, Duffy MaryL Cat health & behaviour 20 February 1st 04 09:59 PM