Keep your cat away from the ceiling fan

Old January 30th 04, 10:18 PM
gom

Default Keep your cat away from the ceiling fan

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittyfan.php
Old January 30th 04, 11:01 PM
Luvskats00

Is this for real? Be warned....This is awful. I hope it's not real.
Old January 30th 04, 11:01 PM
Luvskats00

Is this for real? Be warned....This is awful. I hope it's not real.
Old January 31st 04, 12:10 PM
Alan Sandoval

"gom" wrote in message
om...
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/kittyfan.php

Not wishing to download even more software, that has to be the famous 'cat
hooks the fan' video.

Hey, I love cats, and I bet I love cats as much as anyone here. I would
never, ever, wish harm on a cat in any way. If this is the video I think it
is, well.

If you have even a small sense of humor, download this video. As far as I
know the cat was uninjured, if the cat had been harmed I'd feel a lot
differently about it.

Lots of cat lovers sent this to me in the past. None of them said the cat
was harmed.

Maybe I'm stupid and wrong, maybe not.

Sometimes we simply have to have a good laugh. Isn't that why we love cats?

Old January 31st 04, 05:08 PM
Luvskats00

I showed this to 3 people..all 4 of us were not laughing!
Old January 31st 04, 05:08 PM
Luvskats00

I showed this to 3 people..all 4 of us were not laughing!
Old February 3rd 04, 04:28 PM
LeeAnne

I've seen it too - and yeah, um, it's really not funny. Would everyone get
such a laugh out of it if it were a kid? Oh no, they'd be crying cruelty,
blah blah blah, but since "everyone" says the cat was uninjured it seems to
be OK and it's only a cat, right? Puhlease. Whoever did this should be
tied to a giant ceiling fan and flung off it into a wall and see how they
like it.

Cats in the Belfry Bev Cat anecdotes 69 June 29th 04 07:09 AM
Looking at the ceiling .oO rach Oo. Cat health & behaviour 14 March 21st 04 02:52 AM
Keep your cat away from the ceiling fan gom Cat anecdotes 2 February 1st 04 07:29 PM