OT "I peench"

Old April 23rd 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT "I peench"

On 2006-04-22, Karen penned:
I've only seen the opossum and yes, it is amusing. The other
commercial today that was overplayed, but still made me laugh
everytime I saw it was the Secret ad with Danica Patrick challenging
all these little boys at a race car driving game in an arcade. It's
just....funny. "So, you thinking about being a race car driver when

I only saw this one for the first time a couple of days ago, and I
absolutely *love* it.

It's really funny.

The only French accent of animals I've seen lately is on some bumblebee
who loves a big flower and has a stuffed-up nose...what channel is this
Honda Element stuff on?

Old April 23rd 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

The peenching crab is available on Google Video he

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...men t&pl=true

Bring your tongs and butter!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Has anyone else seen these Honda Element commercials where the vehicle
makes small talk with some little animal? I've seen a platypus, an
opossum, and a crab, and I must say, the crab rules. It's just one of
those very odd, silly things that crack me up for reasons I just don't
know. But really, what is not funny about a little crab with some
kind of weird accent who says "I peench!" and "I want to peench!"?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old April 23rd 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:16:25 -0600, "dnr" yodeled:

On 2006-04-22, Karen penned:
I've only seen the opossum and yes, it is amusing. The other
commercial today that was overplayed, but still made me laugh
everytime I saw it was the Secret ad with Danica Patrick challenging
all these little boys at a race car driving game in an arcade. It's
just....funny. "So, you thinking about being a race car driver when
I only saw this one for the first time a couple of days ago, and I
absolutely *love* it.

It's really funny.

The only French accent of animals I've seen lately is on some bumblebee
who loves a big flower and has a stuffed-up nose...what channel is this
Honda Element stuff on?

Oh, I love the bee! The Honda commercial has been all over the
place.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 23rd 06, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:21:44 -0400, "Bill Stock"
yodeled:

The peenching crab is available on Google Video he

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...men t&pl=true

Bring your tongs and butter!

No peench, no peench!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 24th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-23 11:53:24 -0500, Kreisleriana said:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:21:44 -0400, "Bill Stock"
yodeled:

The peenching crab is available on Google Video he

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...men t&pl=true

Bring

your tongs and butter!

No peench, no peench!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

ROFL!!! My favorite part is "I want to peench".

Old April 24th 06, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:
Has anyone else seen these Honda Element commercials where the vehicle
makes small talk with some little animal? I've seen a platypus, an
opossum, and a crab, and I must say, the crab rules. It's just one of
those very odd, silly things that crack me up for reasons I just don't
know. But really, what is not funny about a little crab with some
kind of weird accent who says "I peench!" and "I want to peench!"?

This cracks me up - my son does this! He is suddently in to pinching -
anything and everything! And he says "peench" too!
-L.

Old April 24th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:43:44 -0500, Karen
yodeled:

On 2006-04-23 11:53:24 -0500, Kreisleriana said:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:21:44 -0400, "Bill Stock"
yodeled:

The peenching crab is available on Google Video he

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...men t&pl=true

Bring

your tongs and butter!

No peench, no peench!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

ROFL!!! My favorite part is "I want to peench".

Like a tiny dirty little old man. "Why no peench?" "Maybe leetle
peench?"

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War