Cat Toys

Old July 30th 06, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default Cat Toys

Why is it, when you have cat toys all over the house, the cats still act
like they have nothing to play with? They still walk around like they're
bored!

kili ------- scratching her head

Old July 30th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut

Why is it, when you have cat toys all over the house, the cats still act
like they have nothing to play with? They still walk around like they're
bored!

I hear that. They would still rather have a paper or plastic bag or a
box to play in / with !!

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Old July 30th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

"kraut" wrote in message

Why is it, when you have cat toys all over the house, the cats still act
like they have nothing to play with? They still walk around like they're
bored!

I hear that. They would still rather have a paper or plastic bag or a
box to play in / with !!

My furbabies

http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Larry, I loved your photos; they made me laugh as the same cat-toy sprawl is
all over our living room, too, and I also recognized the closet cat
scenario, too. We have 4 kitties, 3 former strays and 1 former feral (Oreo,
Midnight, Robin & Tucker - photo link below).

As to why the cats aren't playing with the toys?! It's because the toys are
sooo much more attractive when a human is dangling them for the masters.

Christine
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cfbureltoo/my_photos

Old July 30th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-07-30 08:35:01 -0500, "kilikini" said:

Why is it, when you have cat toys all over the house, the cats still act
like they have nothing to play with? They still walk around like they're
bored!

kili ------- scratching her head

That's when I have to turn on the panic mouse over a piece of newspaper.

Old July 30th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"kilikini" wrote in message
Why is it, when you have cat toys all over the house, the cats still act
like they have nothing to play with? They still walk around like they're
bored!

kili ------- scratching her head

Our pretend not to play with cat toys most of the time. But when we get up
in the morning, nothing battable is where it was left the previous night.

Jo

Old July 30th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
. com...

"kilikini" wrote in message
Why is it, when you have cat toys all over the house, the cats still act
like they have nothing to play with? They still walk around like

they're
bored!

kili ------- scratching her head

Our pretend not to play with cat toys most of the time. But when we get

up
in the morning, nothing battable is where it was left the previous night.

Jo

I know that trick very well!

kili

Old July 30th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"kraut" wrote in message

Why is it, when you have cat toys all over the house, the cats still act
like they have nothing to play with? They still walk around like they're
bored!

I hear that. They would still rather have a paper or plastic bag or a
box to play in / with !!

Isn't that the truth?

kili

Old August 1st 06, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Jo Firey wrote:
"kilikini" wrote in message
Why is it, when you have cat toys all over the house, the cats still act
like they have nothing to play with? They still walk around like they're
bored!

kili ------- scratching her head

Our pretend not to play with cat toys most of the time. But when we get up
in the morning, nothing battable is where it was left the previous night.

Jo

I wake up with mice scattered all through my bed. Under the sheet.
Usually under me. There's sometimes 3 or 4 of them there.
I feel like the princess and the pea.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita

What cat toys do yours like? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 16 May 29th 06 10:26 PM
Fat Cat toys P C Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 06 12:05 AM
Safe glue for cat toys? [email protected] Cat anecdotes 1 October 31st 05 08:45 PM
Help with Lattice Balls? Rhino Cat health & behaviour 14 October 28th 05 10:58 PM
Warning about dangle toys attached to scratching posts MaryL Cat anecdotes 7 August 3rd 05 06:22 AM