Jellicle Ball - Where?

Old September 27th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball - Where?

I wud like to propoze Seattle, Washingtun, on accownt ov dat is ware
Auntee Sherry an Tally liffd (an Ceilidh Flurrydance, an Skye
Silversong, too, dey wer Onorees frum da House of Laing in preeveeyus
yeeers). But I do not no da cittee or zatktly ware wud bee a
sootabull plays dere.

So, enny suggestyuns, eefur fur dere or sumplays els?

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 27th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz fine wif uses whatefur anycat elze wantz... den we kan port to crete
fur owrz wedwink... Chester the agreeable

Old September 27th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet muzin about da wedwink. We haz been talkin bout Crete for monfz now,
I fought it waz setled cauz da invitatins already wenz out, I knowz da date
haz to be korected but dat waz alz.

Old September 28th 07, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Da wedwink will be on Crete, but da Ball can be elswher, fanks to the
science of da teleporter. We ar not sure wher da Ball is. If you haf
notised, we are not shure bout a lot of fings. *snicker*

Tunite we will send out a new wedwink infitation.

Lucy

Old September 28th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:38:40 -0000, The Porter Cats
wrote:

Da wedwink will be on Crete, but da Ball can be elswher, fanks to the
science of da teleporter. We ar not sure wher da Ball is. If you haf
notised, we are not shure bout a lot of fings. *snicker*

Tunite we will send out a new wedwink infitation.

Lucy

The Palace of Knossos on Crete.