Pitoonya's Preparashunz

Old October 14th 08, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Pitoonya's Preparashunz

Pi2oonya packz hur sootkayze and dragz it under da geztbed tu da
teleporter.

She dialz Thuya Lodge@ Acadia National Park. .
~~Shimmering happinz~~~

Ding!

Hehwo. I buukt uh sweet wiff 2 ajoynink ruums wiff uh sittink ruum
between.
Iz it reddee?

"Yess indeed! Bellkap! Take this yung laydeekitty to ruum 123-24."

Pit2nya follows the bellkap the l-e-vator, then to the sweet.
Az she opinz da door she iz greeted by the fraygrinze of
bookayz ov sweetly scented fowlerz in splashez of fawl kolorz,
she readz da cardz an smylez

Fangu. kud yu arrange tu deliffer uh bottle ov yur fynizt Nip Champayne
to da ajoynink ruum, purrleez?

Pawz da bellkap 20 toona$

Pit2nya then startz reddyink furr da Ball:
She showers wiff dry water mayde frum melted dry ice,
Then lick-brushez hur tressez to a shyne.

She startz donning her owtfit ov Chico's Travelerz blak boot-cut pantz,
creme lung sleeft top wiff sum embroyderee an seekwinz,
an uh looze jaket wiff fan-cee skarve, a Blak an cleer krystul neklaze,
and allygatur Bootz wiffa syde bukel.

Orderink uh lite luntsh frum ruum servyze, sh layz down on da
soft-spring-water bed tu rezt befurr goink tu da Ball.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 14th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:44:51 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Pit2nya then startz reddyink furr da Ball:
She showers wiff dry water mayde frum melted dry ice,
Then lick-brushez hur tressez to a shyne.

She startz donning her owtfit ov Chico's Travelerz blak boot-cut pantz,
creme lung sleeft top wiff sum embroyderee an seekwinz,
an uh looze jaket wiff fan-cee skarve, a Blak an cleer krystul neklaze,
and allygatur Bootz wiffa syde bukel.

Meow 'Toonya! Yu iz lukkink eggskwisit! I'll see you at da Ball!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/14/2008 3:20:45 PM
Old October 14th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:44:51 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

Pit2nya then startz reddyink furr da Ball:
She showers wiff dry water mayde frum melted dry ice,
Then lick-brushez hur tressez to a shyne.

She startz donning her owtfit ov Chico's Travelerz blak boot-cut
pantz,
creme lung sleeft top wiff sum embroyderee an seekwinz,
an uh looze jaket wiff fan-cee skarve, a Blak an cleer krystul
neklaze,
and allygatur Bootz wiffa syde bukel.

Meow 'Toonya! Yu iz lukkink eggskwisit! I'll see you at da Ball!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Blu shur IZ yur colur, Anaïs.
An heowaboot uh yalo ur wite kruzantemum fur yur hayer?

Wud yu lyke sum pounciez an nip-tea befurr yu go?
Den I kin kum wiff yu tu da Geztbuuk Taybul.
I yam gonna wayte fur Sunnydanze dere.
--
Pitô.ônya