Another Sammy search false alarm

Old November 20th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Another Sammy search false alarm

The upside is you are making people aware of the cats around them and, may
in the end, end up doing a lot of good for our fury friends.
"Dan M" wrote in message
Well, even getting false alarms is better than hearing nothing at all.
People are still actively trying to help you find Sammy.
Several, so far; and that is good, even if it hasn't panned out
.....yet.

That is true! I'm not getting disheartened. I do miss being able to
snuggle with my little orange guy - my bedtime routine involves Sammy
climbing onto my chest and kneading as soon as I go to bed - but I'm far
from giving up hope.

I got another call this morning from someone reporting a cat that looks
like Sam. This makes two calls from the same neighborhood. Nancy and I
have both been there several times (I dropped by twice so far today) but
we haven't seen any cats, orange or otherwise. The fact that calls are
still coming in is very encouraging. I am leaving food out in this area,
so with some luck I'll find Sammy soon.

Checking out another report at the big park in town turned up no Sammy
but another orange cat and a lovely little black and white cat. I'm
leaving food for them as well. They're both very feral but I'm hoping
that when they get used to me I can trap them and get them to the Animal
Rescue League. It's well into the cold season now and I don't think those
two could survive the winter on their own.

Old November 21st 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

Oh Dan I really hope he comes home. Sending prayers and good thoughts
for Sammy and his return to you.

Dewi
Old November 21st 08, 01:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Nov 20, 9:45�pm, Dewi wrote:
Oh Dan I really hope he comes home. Sending prayers and good thoughts
for Sammy and his return to you.

Dewi

Spicey is still purring
Suz&Spicey

Trew or False Barry Cat health & behaviour 97 April 22nd 07 04:39 PM
false heat JB Cat anecdotes 1 July 8th 05 06:57 PM
My cat hid my false teeth bigbadbarry Cat health & behaviour 26 May 11th 05 08:11 PM
False alarm door bell Don Willson Cat anecdotes 28 January 5th 05 09:33 PM
kittens: false alarm! (UPDATE) Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 28 June 1st 04 04:57 AM