Sumone kneu

Old November 22nd 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Sumone kneu

Hihi diz iz O T anna I readed earlier dat dere waz a nu kitty but I
forgotted itz name.

Welkom nu kitty and u kan join our venturez, when we haz one. We all iz
watink for Sammy Badcat in Eye-O-way to get himz furry butt home.

Az I said, I iz O T Mahoney one of da kewl looking Orange kitties, I haz a
mom cat named Piglet, our slave Gramby kallz her Miz Piggy but she hitz uz
on ourown heads if we duz dat. Den dere iz Whispering Willow Walker, we jus
kallz her Willow who is a silly girl cat who likes to wearz leafther klozes
all da times. We haz a D*G named Sadie who iz realli gud to uzenz. Her
getz fudz off da kounter when Gramby izn watchink.

I iz gaged to a girlcat in Eye-O-Way by da name of Harri Roadcat, u willz
learn bout her as we go. Againz, welkom.

Old November 22nd 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_5_] Bridget[_5_] is offline
Banned

"Granby" wrote in message
SORRY WRONG GROUP.

LOL I can just hear the mortifcation in that!

Old November 23rd 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

"Bridget" wrote in message

"Granby" wrote in message
SORRY WRONG GROUP.

LOL I can just hear the mortifcation in that!

LOL2! I was getting crosseyed reading it.

Old November 23rd 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Yeah, if you don't like it doesn't work for you. My Grandkids love it and
often write for me. As I said sorry, as soon as I hit send I realized was
the wrong group. No, I would rather apologize than go through all the stuff
to cancel it.

Old November 23rd 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sat, 22 Nov 2008 18:19:36 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Yeah, if you don't like it doesn't work for you. My Grandkids love it and
often write for me. As I said sorry, as soon as I hit send I realized was
the wrong group. No, I would rather apologize than go through all the stuff
to cancel it.

I don't see any reason to cancel it. Sometimes when I see these posts
it reminds me to pop over and lurk in rpcc and lurk for a while. I
think it's a friendlier group, even though I have trouble with the
meowchat at times.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old November 23rd 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
SORRY WRONG GROUP.

No need to apologize - I'm sure everyone realized right away what had
happened. I did and it made me giggle.

Anyway, it's a lot better than some of the stuff that's been posted here
lately!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 23rd 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

No, it was cute. And no, the cat speak doesn't work for me, but you have no
need to apologize. Was just ribbin' ya. )

Cheryl

Old November 23rd 08, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I think it works for me because, I really like to write but, sometimes take
is too seriously and since the death of my husband, I can write some things,
or the cats can, that help without putting the me in ME out there. It came
from Gramby it doesn't have to make sense, I hope.