Great Cat Photos ---

Old February 6th 04, 05:51 PM
AVP

Default Great Cat Photos ---

Hi

I have put links to some photographs that you might be
interested in seeing and perhaps bidding on at auction - I
love cats and have two of my own - if anyone would like to
see photos of my "Happy" a beautiful tuxedo cat click here
... HERE
scroll down the page to see him.

Here are the links to the vintage photos ....

Old Photo STATELY CAT on STOOL Among PLANTS

Old Photo LADY Holds BEAUTIFUL CAT Vintage

Old Photo SNEAKY CAT Guards MAIL BOX

Old Photo CAT in FOUNTAIN Haunting Eyes SUPER

Old Photo CAT w Candlesticks TONGUE Out NICE

Old Photo CRYING CAT Fluffy Kitty SWEET Puss

Old Photo CAT on PORCH in PROFILE Fantastic

Old February 6th 04, 10:24 PM
Ted Davis

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:29 GMT, AVP wrote:

Hi

I have put links to some photographs that you might be
interested in seeing and perhaps bidding on at auction - I
love cats and have two of my own - if anyone would like to
see photos of my "Happy" a beautiful tuxedo cat click here
.. HERE
scroll down the page to see him.

Here are the links to the vintage photos ....

Old Photo STATELY CAT on STOOL Among PLANTS

Old Photo LADY Holds BEAUTIFUL CAT Vintage

Old Photo SNEAKY CAT Guards MAIL BOX

Old Photo CAT in FOUNTAIN Haunting Eyes SUPER

Old Photo CAT w Candlesticks TONGUE Out NICE

Old Photo CRYING CAT Fluffy Kitty SWEET Puss

Old Photo CAT on PORCH in PROFILE Fantastic

Those are not links. usenet is, except where specifically stated
otherwise, a *plain text* medium. HTML doesn't work on many standard
news reader clients, and serious usenet users don't use web browsers
to read news.

Links have to be placed in the text as URLs - the standard format is
http://server.domain/directory/filename

I would have to go to considerable trouble, and possible risk, to
access THE HTML version of your message. HTML has no place in this
text newsgroup - the near complete absence of HTML in the already
posted messages should have indicated that.

T.E.D. )

Old February 7th 04, 12:05 AM
Suzie-Q

Ted Davis wrote:

[...]

And besides, they're all links to eBay items for sale. So the original
post is SPAM.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Old February 7th 04, 12:16 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:29 GMT, AVP wrote:

--------------4A585ED55B40FB169716ED35

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.
Old February 7th 04, 12:16 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 16:51:29 GMT, AVP wrote:

--------------4A585ED55B40FB169716ED35

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.

Duffy and Holly (new photos) MaryL Cat anecdotes 23 October 11th 03 01:28 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM
New Photos of Gizmo Gizela Cat anecdotes 4 September 26th 03 10:41 AM
Phoebe & Babies - Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 18th 03 08:27 PM