If everyone spays/neuters their cats

Old June 19th 12, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Default If everyone spays/neuters their cats

Where will all the kittens come from?

Old June 19th 12, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

FragSinatra perhaps not.com wrote:

Where will all the kittens come from?

Who needs kittens when there are plenty of stray adult cats.
Picking up an adult female stray and keeping it indoors can help
prevent litters of kittens that end up strewn dead all over the
neighborhood. And after that happens, she'll have another litter.
And repeat. And then there's the fact that kittens born outside
and raised without positive human contact never become a normal
house cat, no matter how long you keep them. Don't even feed
unneutered cats outside. If you want to take care of a cat(s),
neuter them or take care of them inside.

Neutering has to do with preventing dead kittens strewn all over
the neighborhood. If you don't stay up at night, you might not
notice anything except for the smell.

--

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---

Old June 19th 12, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds

In article ,
FragSinatra wrote:

Where will all the kittens come from?

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---

China?
Old June 19th 12, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
FragSinatra wrote:

Where will all the kittens come from?

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---

China?

I told my girl friend that, like Humans, they only have kittens if they are
married......