the efinin mixer

Old March 18th 11, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default the efinin mixer

ursef kan come anna intoduze hizsef, we willz gif ursef an aweady winked
kollar, Trudi
"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Mar 18, 3:29 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
As the cats are all line dancin and rasta cat is helpin trudi he looks
over
to the side of the ship, he booms his big laff and says miss Trudi, it may
be that trustin me ta hep you danze it may not be a good idea...

he hagain laffz anna sayz to hiz som, Milez, man, ur daddycat let the nip
and rum tastin get to him, we won't be to the island until tomorrow, I am
not sure what i thought i saw, but man, it wasn't the bay...

Trudi laffs, and decides on the spot to have the mixer tonight before they
get to the island...

as her new furnd finishes the dance and heps trudi back to her kushin, she
thanks him and finds the P A system and annowncez...

callin all kittys, tonitez aktifitee iz a single kitty mixer, diz will be
held inna rum whut hadda danzin fur da yunger kittyz lazt nite, alla
winked
kittyz anna spekal furnd kittyz willz haffa piano muzic inna same pwaze
where da owlder kitty muzik waz lazt nite, der will alzo be time ta
kontinue
heart storieez anna furzt abenshure storeez in between da piano muzik,
anna
alzo da piano pwawer sayed dat ifin somecat wanted ta sing, *glance atta
Mme. A.* he knew lotsa songz... i iz sorree i kant remfur da name offa
piano kitty but i iz sure dat Mme. A. will letz uses know later.

der willz be dwinkz anna apetizerz anna snackz inna rumz... diz will be
follwed by a lite but delishush dinner so dat we kan rezt well anna be
readta depurt when we arrifez atta island,

thankz fur urown attinshun, letminesef know ifin ursef haz annee qweskins,

Trudi, kruze direkture

Can Meowy come tew da mikkser wile hur wink is sikk in da staytrum?
An, ahem, how bout can ai bwing my new furrnd hoo ai met wile wooking
offur da rail, an he wuz in da ohshun swimmink aroun sew ai frew
hissefl a rifesayver, an heer he is...
Say hewwo, mistur odder.
(I gno, his eers ar sew widdl yoo cannot see dem butted juts eggnor
dat, he furry nice an fun wuvving)
MeOwy, pwoud ob sayfing a big dwowning kittee.

Mosey komes bak entew da room n sez ai m sew sawry ai gotted sik, n am gwad
mai wink MeOwy haz uh nise odder tew danse wiff ai m gnot jellis at awl
nope.....oops, ai gotta goh bak tew owt stateroom ugin...ai fink ai ate uh
bad oyster...ai feal week n nashus. see yoo awl layter...

Old March 18th 11, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

Fangyu, Trudi, ai wuffs yoor bwak pantsoot. Fangyu fur da collar (poots
it on).
C'mon mister odder an meet da singl kitteez - effurybudy, dis is mister
odder a new kittee on da kruze.. (splash)
Uh oh, he fawl offfurbord agin.
Iam comming mister odder hang in dere!! Meowy, gwabbing a lyfsaber

[Amelia walks over to the rail to watch.]

Mr. Odder, we have lots of abalone available at the snack buffet if you'd
like some.

Amelia
Old March 19th 11, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

(Pit2nya chaynjiz intu uh blak coktail dress wiff silfurr seekwinz.
She wearz uh spayshul redstone pendint on a likqwid sylfurr neklyze.)

Hi Barbi. Yu luuk lufferlee tunite. I'll hab wunna da Winked party
collarz
an joyne da Kuples Coctail Pardy. I yam shur dat SunDance wiwll be heer
suun.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
later that efinin Trudi has stationed hersef owtside of da singlecatz
mixer, as kittys arrife and are directed to efur da mixer or the
kuples coctail party they are given a party collar to wear, on each
brightly collar is printed Winked or spekal furnd or single... the
specises int impurtint juzt the winked status, doggiez anna skunkz iz
alzo welcome... Trudi thinks she needs to remfur who it was that sayed
der wuz portable tankz fur da fissheez dat kamed wif jack anna hiz
famblee... sinze eer iz no seafudz tonite, the focus is on byrdeez
anna dairy fudz, she thinkz it mite nize fur demta be inna kuplez
mizer...

afur a while of handin owt kollarz she goez into da singlecats mixer
fura drink anna barbi takez ofur handin owt da kollarz, so trudi kan
haffa breek.

Old March 19th 11, 10:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Heer I iz, Sweetee! Ize sorree I keeped yoo waitin. Yoo lukz bootiful
tonite, espeshullee wif yur hart's dezire stone pendint.

I'll haz wun uv doze winked collarz, too, pleez, Barbi.

Sundance

Old March 19th 11, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hi der,

barbi swirlz so petunia can see herown lite tan wif gowld cocktail drezz.

she looks atta kollarz anna pikz up one of two that are black, orange and
red... heru go, i haz putted diz one aside fur sundanze when himz arrifez,

ursef lukz berree nize,

barbi who likez shiney thingz alot,

Old March 19th 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"MeOwy" wrote in message
[...]

Mosey komez bak intew da room n sez ai m feeling bedder tewdai, whew..dat
wuz a bad oyster, yuk , but ai gnow wunt tew danse n eet wif mai bootiful
wink MeOwy.
oh hai mr odder, et iz nise tew meet yew. MeOwy ai m sew gwad yew saved hym.
ai m proud uff yew yeUP

Old March 19th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Re frum BobQat n Mimzy : the efinin mixer

BobQat n Mimzy, da Majikal Whimsy Qats hab dwessed in dere stateroom, n
Mimzy, uh bwak Qat wiff uh floompy tail iz waring uh bootiful gaown dat
hazz sparklez onnit, n BobQat, uh gray n wite Qat wiff white feetz n haz uh
floompy tail tew, haz dwessed in uh gray soot wiff uh sparkley bow tye,
enterz da room n dey wook uhraown tew see hoo wook wike tew eet n danse wiff
dem selfs. Mimzy sez, wee iz noo tew da advenshure n we wike diz catmoonity
vury mutch. Hur bruther BobQat nodz in ugreemunt..we iz boff single Qatz wif
majikal powers, but we dunt gnow minny uff yew tew well, yet.

Old March 19th 11, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Meow, can I have a singles collar please?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol Class Of 2008