OT Right not to life!!

Old May 3rd 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default OT Right not to life!!

hopitus wrote:

LOL you are coming right along, I would say. Do you carry pepper spray
on keychain? Or is that just a MileHigh female accessory?
An interesting development within the last year or so is that the
switch
has been to little taser guns, non lethal current.
I am mildly considering the taser method.....but then again, I never
ever
carry a purse. Street life experience from Miami useful here.

Pepper spray and tasers are both illegal here in Britain, if Lesley had
either she'd soon be arrested. It's a good thing she knows how to use
her feet.

--
Adrian
Old May 3rd 11, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On May 2, 4:21*pm, Adrian wrote:
.. It's a good thing she knows how to use
her feet.

Her feet, her elbows and how to break a chokehold- many years ago when
I still lived with my parents there were a couple of sex attacks where
Dave lived and he was worried about my leaving to get back home at
night if I was round there. He did Thai boxing a few years before I
met him so he taught me how to defend myself, made me do it every day
so it was second nature then after a couple of weeks promised he'd
grab me one day when I wasn't expecting it. What followed was
entirely his own fault- he pounced in a narrow hallway....It was a
somewhat fraught 5 minutes with me wondering if I had killed him when
his head hit the radiator and him wondering when he'd be able to
breathe again....

Also whilst yes it is illegal to carry pepper sprays no police officer
has ever dared to consfiscate a woman's perfume or anti-perspirant
spray and get a faceful of either one and what's the difference
between that and a pepper spray? Another good tip slot your door keys
between your fingers with the sharp bit at the bottom extending out
like a knuckle-duster I learnt that from a girl at college who'd used
it to fight off and nearly blind a would be rapist

I've never looked for trouble, I don't take risks but I feel a lot
more condfident knowing if trouble came looking for me it would regret
it

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old May 3rd 11, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On May 3, 1:11*pm, hopitus wrote:
.. If strong wind blowing like often here, *YOU* get
the faceful.
Not good and embarrassing.-

Thanks for the tip I have one secret weapon- I wear glasses so whilst
it might blur my vision for a moment at least my eyes won't be
stinging

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

OT Right not to life!! Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 5 May 10th 11 04:52 PM
Second Life not OT tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 4 January 16th 10 01:07 AM
Second Life (OT) tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 12 January 16th 10 01:02 AM
Life is GUD! Your Queen Cat anecdotes 2 February 19th 06 12:24 AM
A Life John Kimmel Cat anecdotes 15 September 27th 03 06:56 AM