Capt. Midnight V. The Cell Phone

Old February 27th 05, 10:55 PM
ChildFree23

Default Capt. Midnight V. The Cell Phone

Meow efurryone!

This is Capt. Midnight, The Tired Good Luck Black Cat. I gots
to tell you about mine afternoon.

I was sleeping on a nice pillow on the sofa couch. All of a
sudden the worst noise wakened me up from a nice nap.

GranMeowmie was talking to herownselves about misplacing her
cell phone. She telled herownselves she's gonna call the cell
phone number from the kitchen phone, and when it rings she'll
know where she putted it. I heared her talking to herownselves
even though I was sleeping.

Guess what? I know where she putted the cell phone: under the
pillow where I was asleep. When it rang, I jumped up and
hissed. I don't usually hiss at anykitty except mine sisfur
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but disturbing a police kitty's nap is
serious!

Respectfully meowed,

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Old February 28th 05, 02:20 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Datz terrorbobbul!
Negzt tyme, dizmantul da cellfone so it wunt ring!

Pitoonya

ink.net...

Old February 28th 05, 09:41 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

Hi, hi, HIHI, Captain Midnight!

Ize got tu soluzionmentz to offur yew.

One way to deal wif cellfones is to do wat da Mr. TSE (RB) did wif wun
of Daddy'z pager-fone-fingies wunce uppon a timez--It waz makin tu
much noizez alla da timez in da katzen sleeping room zo da Mr. TSE
juzt sprayed on intt. It shutted up an dyed rite ther an affer Daddy
gott a new wun, he kepted it outta da katzen sleeping room!!

Anozzer timez, wen Mommy an Daddyz peoplekitten NormNorm all growed
upp was vizzittin and had brot da Pollo-da-Pup wif him, Daddyz
pagerfingie waz wher it shudda not otta been an da Pollo-da-Pup thot
it mite me a cookie an tried to eet itt. It alzo dyed.

Iffen u don wanna get yur GranMeowmie all hissed-off at yew fer
sprayin onn a da cellfone, we cud axk NormNorm to send ing da.
Pollo-da-Pup fur a fizzit. Yes?

Helpfully,
GT

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 22:55:36 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

[...]

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old March 2nd 05, 08:13 AM
Miss Violette

These talking boxes are quite disturbing, it is especially bad when one of
our hoomans is talking on one and another one rings, Miss Violette, who
feels your pain

Old March 9th 05, 01:56 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Pitoonya!

One other kitty I know suggested that I push the talk button
on the cell phone and then hiss into it!

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old March 9th 05, 01:56 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Mr. Growl-Tiger!

No sir, I'ze a furry well-mannered kitty who never sprays
inside unless the bookcase or the front door doesn't smell
right. And NEVER EVER spray furniture, or else you won't be
allowed to sleep on it anymore (sharpening your claws on it is
another story).

Do you want to join my police force? We're on the Orient
Express right now conducting a search. Maybe Shadow the Pup
could retrieve something?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Chief Grocery Inspector & Cole Slaw Keeper

news

wrote:

[...]

- - - - -

Old March 9th 05, 01:56 AM
ChildFree23

Would you like to teleport over to where Meowmie Debby earns
toonas and teach those talking boxes a lesson?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Old March 12th 05, 12:59 PM
Miss Violette

I could 'port over there and pee on them like trudi did on the keyboard
because it was interfering with getting petted, Miss Violette, who doesn't
like anything that makes noise