hurricane

Old August 28th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default hurricane

i look at the stupidness as a way to clense the genepool, soft
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Be safe everyone ... hug those sweet kitties and make sure they all
stay indoors!

Connie

Purrs and prayers lovingly sent from our home for those in the hurricane's
path.
Be safe everyone.
I've seen footage of idiots out surfing, swimming and boating in these
winds.
Some people:/

Kyla

Old August 29th 11, 10:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I am mazed at hoomanz stupidnez. Ta go surfink or swimming when der iza
sindat sayz DON:T is just... I feelz for da famibleez but not for da
iniotz. Piglett who can't believe the news sometimes.

Old August 29th 11, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-08-28 4:40 PM, Sylvia M wrote:
wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The Cape, Northern Virginia, D.C., and Bahama North Carolina out of
Raleigh are all O.K. no power. outages,

Sorry, not correct. Brother lives in DC area, no power.

I guess my grandson lives in a different area of DC or didn't want to
worry his mother?

When Igor hit here last year power loss varied a lot - sometimes one
side of the street would be affected, but not the other.

--
Cheryl

Hurricane Ike & Cats Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 2 September 14th 08 01:19 AM
[ot] Hurricane Dennis Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 10 July 10th 05 08:31 PM
Hurricane Jean Hobbs Cat anecdotes 33 August 19th 04 04:55 PM
Hurricane? Karen Cat anecdotes 6 August 18th 04 02:25 AM