Sammy?

Old April 3rd 04, 04:37 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oh, fangu! [Fluffy torbie and white striped kitty puts collar around her
neck] It's beautiful!

I'll wear it always!

I'z glad you like it! Da diamonds go furry nicely wif your bootiful
furs. An now if you'z effur gets losted or anyfing you can just teleport
back to someplace safe. I had Cleocatra set yours up so dat if youz
doesn't enter any coordinates into da porter it goes back to your hous.
So youz ought to always have a way to zap back home to where itz safe.

Sammy Kitten
concerned for his special friend kitty

Old April 3rd 04, 03:46 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

See Lillith, he is a good youngmancat, Miss Violette, approvingly

Fangu, Miss Violette. I tries. I fink Lilith Kitten is worf de effort.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 04:05 PM
Miss Violette

very good as I am very fond of her, Miss Violette, feeling motherly

Old April 3rd 04, 04:27 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

very good as I am very fond of her, Miss Violette, feeling motherly

Well, I must say dat you raised a furry sweet, telligent, brave girlkitty.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 4th 04, 11:17 PM
Miss Violette

OH no i am not her mammacat i just was feeling like a mammacat to her today,
Miss Violette, who is the mammacat to OEJ and TV

Old April 5th 04, 02:03 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

OH no i am not her mammacat i just was feeling like a mammacat to her today,
Miss Violette, who is the mammacat to OEJ and TV

Oh - sorry I misunnerstooded. I knowed you was mammacat to *somebody*!

But miss Lilith sure is a cute kittie, isn't she? And smart, and sweet,
and bootiful...

Sammy Kitten

Old April 6th 04, 09:47 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

What, exactly, about us hoomins?!

--- Unca Fut Tappur, disapprovingly...

Well, hoomins ought to know to park in places wif WiFi connections, if
dere's even da slitest chance dat a kitten or two might teleport offur
and want to go online from dere. I mean, izn't dat obvious?

Sammy Kitten

Old April 6th 04, 09:48 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

--- Unca Fut Tappur, disapprovingly...

Sammy assumes the standard hunting pose, head down and butt in the air,
and starts the side-to-side dance that preceeds a pounce. He *loves*
tapping feet...

Old April 8th 04, 10:28 PM
Miss Violette

*snickering can be heard from all around,... serves you right Miss Violette,
get him sam
Cory wrote in message
In article , Sammy da
'Venture Kitten wrote:

--- Unca Fut Tappur, disapprovingly...

Sammy assumes the standard hunting pose, head down and butt in the air,
and starts the side-to-side dance that preceeds a pounce. He *loves*
tapping feet...

Hey, stop that! Go 'way! Shoo! Quit biting my feet, you goofy kitten!

--- Unca Fut Tappur, HIGHLY annoyed...

UB ~ LMAO!

--
Change the # to a 3 to send e-mail.