Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's 4th Purrday

Old February 11th 05, 10:43 PM
PixieDust413

Oooh! Whippy cream! How did you know I'ze a dairy cat?

I try to rememfur deze inportant fings about mineown luff.

Oh, you is such a gentlemankitty! [purrpurrsmurglesmurgle]

Is there enough to share with efurrykitty? We could always
retire to our stateroom later, couldn't we?

Yes, dere is lots and lots so dere is enough to share wif
other kitties. Or we could just take it all to our
stateroom later.

[Lilith Kitten-Mahoney daintily takes several licks of whippy cream,
then sits down and waits for Sammy da 'Venture Kitty to take his licks.]

Old February 11th 05, 10:45 PM
PixieDust413

Fangu, Miss Violette! You is invited to the reception Sammy and I are
having in mineown honor in the club car.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence
Official Document Examiner, Catmerica Police Department

Old February 11th 05, 10:46 PM
PixieDust413

Fangu, Mlle Anais! Are you coming to the reception Sammy and I are
hosting in mineown honor?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old February 11th 05, 10:46 PM
PixieDust413

Fangu, Rebecca! You share a name with Meowmie Debby's littermate! Are
you sure you're not related?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old February 11th 05, 11:07 PM
Beverly Orel

Happy PuRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrday tu yew,
Happy PuRRRRRRRRRRRRRRday tu yew,
HAppy PuRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrday deer Lilith Kitten
Happy PuRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrday tu YEW!!

Luff,
Samantha & cuzzincatz Finney, Lucey an Jeannie
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Oh meow goodnesses! With GranMeowmie and the PawPaw being on a
boat-that-floats-on-watermonsters, and mineownselves taking care of
Meowmie Debby, I totally forgotted mineown 4th Purr Day!

Sammy, mine luff, ould you likes to help mineownselves celebrate?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Old February 12th 05, 03:11 AM
ChildFree23

Fangu! [extends snoot to the cousins as a gesture of
friendship] So which one of youse is a Brit?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Old February 12th 05, 03:47 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

[Lilith Kitten-Mahoney daintily takes several licks of whippy cream,
then sits down and waits for Sammy da 'Venture Kitty to take his licks.]

Oh, dis whippy cream is SO yummy! Fangu fur sharing wif me, mine luff.

Sammy Kitten
Old February 12th 05, 03:52 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
Oh meow goodnesses! With GranMeowmie and the PawPaw being on
a boat-that-floats-on-watermonsters, and mineownselves taking
care of Meowmie Debby, I totally forgotted mineown 4th Purr
Day!

Sammy, mine luff, ould you likes to help mineownselves
celebrate?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Age 4
Torbie In Residence

Sorry this is late. Happy Birthday.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan, bringing a wrapped up nip plant

Old February 12th 05, 10:25 PM
ChildFree23

[Lilith Kitten-Mahoney daintily takes several licks of
whippy cream,
then sits down and waits for Sammy da 'Venture Kitty to
take his licks.]

Oh, dis whippy cream is SO yummy! Fangu fur sharing wif me,
mine luff.

Your whiskers are dripping. Let me wash them for you.
[licklick, groomgroom]

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old February 13th 05, 06:01 AM
Rebecca

Well, I duznt kno... I didnt kno it wuz pawsible to be relayted to a hoomin,
but if I iz Ize shur dat yur Meowmie's liddermate wud be a fine wun to be
relayted to! Duz she hab brown tabby-an-wite type cullering?
--
Rebecca

oups.com...