Capt. Midnight's Memorial Service

Old February 3rd 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Capt. Midnight's Memorial Service

Fangu furry much, Anti Debby.

[Rebecca solemnly munches on the treat.]

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Thank you, Rebecca! [Offers a turkey treat]

"Rebecca" wrote in message
. net...
I admired Capt. Midnight furry much fur da way he ran da Catmerica Police
Force. He manetaned order an helped solve da jool robbery on da Orient
Eggspress. He wuz a furry impurrtint memfur uv da Kommyunitee an we at my
howse will miss him furry much.

Rebecca

Old February 3rd 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu, my son-in-paw. Would you like to come on my lap for a
petting?

Meowmie Debby

[Sammy hops into the lap, starts kneading and purring]
Old February 3rd 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Five cats enter and sit food on a side table, they each in turn approach the
hooman and sniff her fingers and rub her legs and purr their condolences
softly... Tiger stepz furwurd, We iz veri sorri fur yourown famili lozing a
memfur butted we alzo know dat he iz happi anna waitin atta bridge fur you
and willz be watchin ofur yourownselvez, Tiger steps back into the line of
hiz howze anna alzo purrz softly
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
Well, it's been five weeks since our Chief Of Police went to the
Bridge, and since GranMeowmie found the courage to put his ashes
in an urn, I decided it's time to have a memorial service.

Capt. Midnight came into our lives Labor Day Weekend 1995 as a
stray that was being fed by half the neighborhood. The first time
I picked him up, he purred into my ear and kneaded my shoulder.
I've always believed that cats rescued from the street are the
most grateful, and Midnight never stopped showing his
appreciation. As sick as he was Monday morning, he still tried to
meow at Mom and purr for her. Rest in peace, Capt. Midnight. We
miss you.

Meowmie Debby

Old February 3rd 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Boogie solemnly looks up at the Capt. shaped cloud, winks, reaches into a
magic tuxie pocket, withdraws a packet of papers and rolls up a pawful of
the "good nip". Catnip scented smoke wafts gently up toward the cloud.

Better, Cap'n?

"PixieDust413" wrote in message
oups.com...
[BlackCatCloud comes down from the Bridge and hovers over his
bruffer-in-paw. *You forgot the rolling papers.*]

Boogie's Mom wrote:
Da gud Capt. was a ossifur anna gentlecat. Always reddy to share da nip
anna haf a party. As so meny ofurs haf sed, da bridge is a much safer
place wif da Capt. on patrol. I miss mine nip buddy.

Boogie da HarpurrCat, takin a moment frum da toor of France to snort sum
nip
in honor of da Capt.

Rest you gentle, dear Captain. You were a good and honorable friend to
us
all - Meowmie Shado

Old February 3rd 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

A white and orange matron with topaz eyes enters, leading three swaggering
half grown kittens with her topaz eyes, and an azure eyed golden-eared
meezer bringing up the rear with his blue eyed, dusky pointed ladycat. All
six are wearing black velvet ribbons on tail and neck, in memory of the
dapper Captain Midnight. Moe, Jasper (aka curly) and Garfield (aka larry),
Mango and Cougar Follow Princess Jasmine in greeting the other cats.

Old February 6th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

sniffle I wuz furry honurred to have Capt. Midnight az a
memfur uv my fan club. He got a speshul honor fur his wurk in
aminal rescue. G'bye Captain. I know dat Lionel haz welkummed
yu at da Brij.

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Thank you, Allegra. [offers a turkey treat]

Fangu! chompchompchomp
==========
Pliz repost pome.

Louise

[offers a turkey treat]

chompgulp!

Do you mean this:

"The Black Cat"

Black cat prowls in the dead of night
While his people sleep silently inside
He'll bring us a gift when the morning comes
A gecko, a toad, maybe an orphaned tortie kitten

When the day breaks he'll be all wet
From romping through the grass or the predawn rain
I bring him in and dry him off
And he tells me stories of his night's work

Black cat sleeps in the light of day
The floor, the couch, or on top of Father's shoes
Wherever the body drops that's where he'll stay
Until I come home and then we play

On Halloween night he'll be on patrol
Guarding for the witches, ghosts and goblins coming to the door
Sitting bolt upright staring at such a sight
He's my black cat, protector of the night

Yes fangu. Did he reely tell u stories?

Louise
Old February 7th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pliz repost pome.

Louise

[offers a turkey treat]

chompgulp!

Do you mean this:

"The Black Cat"

[snip]

Yes fangu. Did he reely tell u stories?

Yes. He told us of when he was a stray and half the neighborhood
was feeding him, and of patrolling with his friends Amadeus, Old
Man, and Raggedy Andy.

Meowmie Debby

Old February 7th 06, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu, my son-in-paw. Would you like to come on my lap for a
petting?

Meowmie Debby

[Sammy hops into the lap, starts kneading and purring]

[Mother-in-paw gently strokes her orange and white tabby
son-in-paw.]

Meowmie Debby

Old February 7th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yes fangu. Did he reely tell u stories?

Yes. He told us of when he was a stray and half the neighborhood
was feeding him, and of patrolling with his friends Amadeus, Old
Man, and Raggedy Andy.

Meowmie Debby

He tel u wy he bring bak kitten?

Louise

300 Cats To Attend Dog's Memorial Service No More Retail Cat anecdotes 0 November 11th 05 01:06 AM
Memorial Service KaN Cat anecdotes 23 July 24th 05 04:18 AM
Better secretarial service coming - maybe Miss Violette Cat community 2 August 20th 04 02:48 AM
The Memorial Service Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 December 11th 03 04:52 AM
Capt. Midnight's DOC Party ChildFree23 Cat community 129 October 18th 03 11:54 PM