The Sheriff Has A Purr Day Party!

Old March 4th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default The Sheriff Has A Purr Day Party!

Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one), you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

Old March 4th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:00:50 -0500, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one), you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

We'll be there!
Cinder and Beauty
Old March 4th 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

wrote:

Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P.

Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every

kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in

Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one),

you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

We'll be there!
Cinder and Beauty

Weel be there too!

Joey and Bear

Old March 4th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one), you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

i am hidink in the shadows. rosco will be suprized.
beauty
Can I drink a nip wine in the meantime?
Cinder
Old March 4th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:00:50 -0500, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one), you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

Tiger an myownself iz hidink. We luff partiez!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/4/2007 12:37:34 PM
Old March 4th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

ChildFree23 wrote:
Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane's second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every
kitty teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.)
and hide in Becky's bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust
me, he'll need one), you can all leap out of the shadows and sing him
Happy Purr Day.
Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

In Da Shadowz:
wizpurrz @10:00 Pacific time
Am I Layte? I heowp weez on cat tyme, nottid hoomin tyme.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 4th 07, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:00:50 -0500, ChildFree23 wrote:

Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one), you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

We hopes he don't leap owt uv his skyn. TuTu
Old March 5th 07, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

heyhey Kittenz an Respted Katz this is Piglet. I iz commin' ta da pardy and
so is Stormmee. Stormmee wil be dare when herown humans quit pretendin' to
earnz toonas. Herown Seketary has ben doin other stuff for two dayz so
Stormmee is goin' ta hav ta deal with dat.

Old March 5th 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pinky & Perky Sing Parsifal

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one), you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

I can think of several ways to enliven Roscoe P Catrane's birthday party! -
some of which include liberal applications of DDT to delouse the mangy
bugger.

Old March 5th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey

Spring break so soon?

In article , Pinky & Perky Sing Parsifal
says...