The Sheriff Has A Purr Day Party!

Old March 6th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default The Sheriff Has A Purr Day Party!

I iz here now, deze hoomanz iz gonnna hafta be hurted, dey haz been gone fur
2 whole dayz, diz iz juzt too muc, dey sayed furzt it waz ta eat lunch wif
furry's mom, dat duz NOT take 2 dayz, den dey alzo sayed dey wuz later
gettin home beclawz of da toona plaze... diz nite be true, I heared furry
orderin lotsa purtz today fur one of the toona machines, Stormmee glad ta be
bak
Granby wrote in message
heyhey Kittenz an Respted Katz this is Piglet. I iz commin' ta da pardy

and
so is Stormmee. Stormmee wil be dare when herown humans quit pretendin'

earnz toonas. Herown Seketary has ben doin other stuff for two dayz so
Stormmee is goin' ta hav ta deal with dat.
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in

Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one),

you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

Old March 6th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

ChildFree23 wrote:
Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one), you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

He's just been put in time out for batting Lilith Kitten on the head.
Get ready...get set... HAPPY PURR DAY COUSIN ROSCO!

Auntie Debby

Old March 6th 07, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 20:57:15 -0500, Debby Hanoka
wrote:

ChildFree23 wrote:
Uh, hello, this is Auntie Debby. Friday was Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane's
second purr day, and I want to throw him a surprise party. Every kitty
teleport over around noon Eastern Standard Time (U.S.) and hide in Becky's
bedroom. When he gets put down for a nap (trust me, he'll need one), you
can all leap out of the shadows and sing him Happy Purr Day.

Respectfully submitted,
Auntie Debby

He's just been put in time out for batting Lilith Kitten on the head.
Get ready...get set... HAPPY PURR DAY COUSIN ROSCO!

Auntie Debby

happy purrday to mew! happy purrday to mew!
beauty

And MANY more.
Cinder

Old March 6th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet comes from under the bed and wishes Rosco a Happy Purr day! She
tells rosco "Scooter D*G wishtd ya a Happy Purr day too!

Old March 6th 07, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 20:57:15 -0500, Debby Hanoka's nimble, little paws
typed:

He's just been put in time out for batting Lilith Kitten on the head.
Get ready...get set... HAPPY PURR DAY COUSIN ROSCO!

Auntie Debby

Happy Purrday, cuzzin Roscoe! [hedbutt]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/6/2007 10:25:20 AM

Old March 8th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

me and cinder and joey and bear was waitink in the shadows. was rosco
surpryzd?
beauty

Old March 8th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

SIIIIIIRRRRRRR__PUURRRIZE!!!!!
Hippy hoppy Happy Purr Day, Kuzzin Rosco!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 10th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Oh my goodnesses! What's this? A purr day party for mineselves? Fangu!
goes around to each cat and offers headbutts, and a special forehead lick
for Stormmee

Where are the presents?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica

hiss-spit-swipe INGRATE!