Nanki-Poo update

Old November 27th 04, 03:04 AM
Yoj

Default Nanki-Poo update

My kids came over for Thanksgiving yesterday. Nanki is still
sequestered in his room, but each of them went in to visit. He was very
affectionate with my daughter, and he let my son-in-law pick him up and
carry him out of the room. He soon indicated he wanted down, so he was
returned to his room. He seemed to enjoy the socializing, and he also
enjoyed the bits of turkey he was given. He is eating heartily now, and
if the level of his food dish didn't show that, the output in the litter
box would. ;-)

Unfortunately, he's still sneezing a fair amount, although he doesn't
seem to be as stuffy as he was. Overall, I'd say he's making great
progress. It's obvious that, in spite of being kept outside for three
days (because Lindy wouldn't let him come in the cat door) and
sequestered in one room for ten days, he knows this is his home and he's
happy about it.

Joy

Old November 27th 04, 11:07 AM
Lisa Katt

Yoj skrev i meddelandet . ..
[...]

It is so good to read about Nanki's great progress.
We are sending purrs for the sneezing to stop.
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old November 27th 04, 05:57 PM
Adrian

Yoj wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the update, it's good to know he's still improving.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 27th 04, 07:22 PM
Yoj

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
news

Yoj skrev i meddelandet

. ..
[...]

Thank you, Elisabet.

Joy

Old November 27th 04, 07:22 PM
Yoj

Thank you, Christine.

--
Joy

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out.
-- John Wooden

"Christine Burel" wrote in message
I'm happy for you, Joy; just goes to show what a smart little guy he

is!
Christine
om...

Old November 28th 04, 12:52 AM

"Yoj" wrote:

He was very affectionate with my daughter, and he let my son-in-law
pick him up and carry him out of the room... He seemed to enjoy the
socializing, and he also enjoyed the bits of turkey he was given. He
is eating heartily now... It's obvious that, in spite of being kept
outside for three days... and sequestered in one room for ten days,
he knows this is his home and he's happy about it.

That's so sweet! I'm really glad it's starting to work out well.

Joyce
Old November 28th 04, 02:18 AM
Yoj

wrote in message
"Yoj" wrote:

He was very affectionate with my daughter, and he let my son-in-law
pick him up and carry him out of the room... He seemed to enjoy the
socializing, and he also enjoyed the bits of turkey he was given.

He
is eating heartily now... It's obvious that, in spite of being kept
outside for three days... and sequestered in one room for ten days,
he knows this is his home and he's happy about it.

That's so sweet! I'm really glad it's starting to work out well.

Joyce

Thank you, Joyce.

Joy

Old November 28th 04, 08:06 PM
Sam Nash

"Yoj" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Sounds like great progress. Purrs for the sneezing to ease.
Sam

Old November 28th 04, 10:21 PM
Yoj

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
"Yoj" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Thank you, Sam. He seems to be sneezing a lot less, so I think the
purrs are working.

Joy