activity: Heart Stories

Old March 11th 11, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default activity: Heart Stories

ursef getted a great home, anna ursef iz beree luckee beclawz ursf iz rite,
owlder kitteez haza sumtimez prolimz gettin dat onetruehome, trudi
On 2011-03-10 4:55 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
verree inspirin dat ursef hadda go thru alldat ta get urown onetruehome,
Trudi

Now iz myne turn.

I hadda home befur, but wen I wuz for yeers old, myne hoomins wented tu
Alburta, an I gess yu iznt loud tu have cats in Alburta, cuz they dint
take me wif them. They brot me anna myne babycatz tu thu SPCA. Becuz thu
babycats wuz tutu small tu leeve me, a volunteer fostur meomie tuk me anna
babycats tu hur house. Wen thu babycats wuz biggur they went tu thu
sheltur an sume found truhomes and sum went tu thu Brij. The foster meomie
wuz gonna keep me, but she alredy had a cat wat dint like me attall. So
she putted sines wif a pikchure uv me in playses lyke thu store on Meomiez
street, wat wuz thu street next tu thu foster-meomiez street. Cuz fur sum
reeson lotsa wuntruhomes duznt lyke oldur cats, thu sheltur sed they'd pay
fur myne fixin wen notted broke if I cud be adopted, an it tuk a wile tu
arranje effuryfing. Ize thu ony cat inna household wif puroper papers.
Meomie sined wun sayin if she cudnt take care uv me fur eny reeson, i goes
bak tu thu sheltur. Aftur thu papurs anna fixin anna all thu diskussion
bout wud Sam be nize tu me, Meomie camed an brot me home wif myne fuds and
bowls an fings. I wuz furry shy at furst, an Sammy useta try an play wif
myne tayle alla tyme, butted now I iz settled in an rite at home.

--
Cinnamon

Old March 11th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Cheryl wrote:
On 2011-03-10 4:55 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
[...]

Weez sew hapi yus dere. mi meomi get sad wen shee reedz bout pepl knot
takin derte kittes wen dey muv. Bed pirrrz. TuTu
Old March 11th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i will go next. i was inna pownd where afur a few days ursef getsa needle
just fur bein der too many days, onna last day some hoomins kamed furm da no
kill shelter n reskued me, den i lifed atta shelter furawhile, den i started
gowinta petsmart durin da week and inspektin hoominsta 'dopt. diz went on
fura while anna da kittens getted 'dopted but not minesef or mozt of da ofur
cats... den deze too hoomins camed anna lady hadda skurt on, skurtz is funta
grab anna pway wif... so i grabbed herown skirt anna dey getted reskue
worker hooomin ta let me owtta jail, we had a veree nize time pwain anna
when dey returned minesef to da cage i wuz depressed anna when dey turned to
leaf i grabbed herown skurt agin... den i seed dem fillin owt paperz thru da
winner... butted i seed some ofur hoomins dowin diz anna dey hadint
returned...

den one day da two hoomins bringed a baby cat to da shelter, i wuz sorta sad
beclawz i thinked dey wuz bringin her to lif wif uses, butted instead i
getted owtta da cage anna we pwayed anna pwayed anna we waz bof berre tired,
den da hoomins anna babycat leafed, butted in a couple of dayz da hoomins
returned anna bringed minesef to ted fura check up anna i wented home wif
dem...

i heard soft talkin to da gramby anna tellin hersef dat dat ofur hoomin whut
filled owt paperz rejekted me beclawz dey wuz sure i hadda earmitez, da ted
sayed i didunt atta shelter anna so did owrz ted, so dey didunt deserf me
aneeway...owrz ted sayez i iz owlder dan da shelter sayed but soft anna
furree doeznt care beclawz me anna storrmmee pwayz anna it leafz da owlder
kittyz, moztlee tiger anna tv , bof rb, ta rezt, butted OEJ anna Trudi kant
pway wif storrmmee like i can so its still wurkin berree gud,...

i lofez mine hoominz, anna i lofez efuri cat in mine howze, efin when dey iz
krankee,

chester the "loves evereeboddee' injester

Old March 11th 11, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 3/11/2011 4:48 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
[...]

Oh my yu hadda reel hard tyme findin a home! Wats thu big deel bout
eermites? Wun uv thu RB cats had them - Mandy we finks - an they wuz all
chased outta hur eers by drops frum TED.

--
Sam an Cinnamon
Old March 11th 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai wyl tel mai story next week, mai sekritary iz tew upzet n sad rite gnow.
Luvz n Purrs
Mosey
Old March 12th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

soft sayz it proofz da ofur hoomin wuz stupid, soft haza therroee dat i
lifed wiffa ehtnik hoomin who eated spicee fudz beclawz i know whut pepper
jak cheese is, hersef thinkz it musta beena hoomin dat went to da brige
beclawz i had gud mannerz, anna der iz no reason to turn mineself in
ofurwise, chester

Old March 14th 11, 10:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza goal off efuricat efuriwhere anna ursef iza zample of how all of
uses shuld be taked care of, Trudi
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 03:47:22 -0600, Storrmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

diz iza wunnerful storree, anna sayz da hoominz in yourown furzt home duz
whut iz bezt fur kittyz, Trudi

Fangu Trudi!

I am lucky in dat I haff had a gudgud life. I've
nebber been in da Owt, awlways had fudz and a nice
cozy howse, an hoomans dat lubbed me, so I lubbed
dem back!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/9/2011 7:50:17 PM

Old March 14th 11, 11:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

who wantsa be next... Trudi sees Harri roadcat... harri you go nezt, urown
storree iz beree kule, trudi

Old March 14th 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Ok, I will tell it az well as I can rememfur it. I was purrty tiny fur
part of it.

When I was jus a tiny little bitty I lifed wif mine Momcat an littermates
in a howse wif hoomins. I din't specially like da hoomins - dey din't
really know how to care fur kitties. So I set out to find a new howse fur
mineownself.

I walked up an down da street, lookin at all of da howses. I din't see
any place dat really looked good til I seed a howse where a hoomin was
carrying a bag of dirty litter out to da trash. I sitted on da sidewalk
and watched, and when him saw me him talked to me real nice. So I went
over an sniffed da hoomin, and him smelled all right so I climbed up hims
clothes and on to hims shoulder. He took me inside da howse and
introdooced me to anoffur hoomin, and she was nice too. I figgered I
would just mof in wif dem.

Da prollem was, dey already had 6 kitties. Da city dey lif in only allows
6 kitties to a howse (how silly is dat!). An da two oldest kitties in da
howse was really unhappy dat a new 'truder kitty was in da howse, so dey
stopped eating. Da two hoomins knew dat dey had to find a new home for
mineownself, so dey started lookin. Dey took real good care of me, and
fed me good food, and played wif mineownself, an I lifed in da kitty
suite in der howse.

Anoffur hoomin on da newsgroup heard about mine situation. Him was drivin
a big metalmonster, an him said dat if him could get up to Illinoyze, him
would gif me a home. It took FUREVER fur him to get here; him was
normally drifin in Catifurnia, an da hoomin called a "dispatcher" wazn't
cooperatin to get mine hoomin to da Midwest. Finally, after what must haf
been YEARS him finally getted sent to Missouri. Da two hoomins who had
taked me in, da Soft an da Furry, agreed to drife all da way to Missouri
to get me to da metalmopnster-hoomin.

Well, da nextest day da Soft an da Furry drifed me to Missouri, and I met
da metalmonster hoomin. Him smelled like a kitty person, so I climbed
into his arms an purred to him. Dat was when I became Harri Roadcat, an
da hoomin becamed mine Paw. I spent da next 9 months ridin all over da US
in Paw's big metalmonster, an had lots an lots of 'ventures. I getted to
hook mine hoomin up da Hoomin-on-a-string (what him called a harness and
leash) and take him for walks at truck stops an rest areas and company
terminals. It was lots of fun!

An when we gotted back to Catifurnia I getted to meet da offur kitties in
hims howse, and da offur hoomin in da howse (mine Meowmie). Den when Paw
stopped drifin da metalmonster I getted to be a howse-cat. I'z liffed wif
Paw an Meowmie and da offur kitties in Catifurnia, an in Iowa, an now in
Illinois. An a few months ago I decided to let mineown Meowmie pet me
whenever her wants to, and I even climb into her lap once in a while now.
But Paw is still mine hoomin.

So I haf to gif bigbig thanks to da Soft an da Furry fur takin me in and
for takin such good care of me an fur finding me mine furever home, an to
Miss Violette fur teaching me fings dat mineown Momcat never did, an to
Tiger and OT who teached me to respect mine eldercats, an to Cleocatra
fur teaching me more lessons dat mine Momcat didn't.

Life is good now. We gets all da fudz we can eat, and our litter boxes is
USUALLY clean (glares towards hoomins), an da hoomins play wif us
sometimes (glares at hoomins again). An da bigbig dog beast we live wif
is slowly learnin dat da kitties is allez da boss.

Harri

Old March 14th 11, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz zatlee how it happined... i wuzint thrilled wiffa nofur kitty butted
whatefur, butted miss violette anna tiger man wuz reallee upsetted so inna
end harri getted da purfekt home, anna now hersef iz bak in IL, how kule iz
dat, Trudi