Gig's Up, Megan ([email protected])

Old September 2nd 05, 03:36 PM
Wake Up, People

Default Gig's Up, Megan ([email protected])

We know that it's you who has been making
anonymous emails designed to look like they are
made by your "enemies."

We know you had your friend call Dan and threaten him.

We know who you are and we know what you're doing.

You thought you weren't traceable but you are.

All this because your self proclaimed "expert status" in the cat groups has
been blown to bits by your vicious stupidity? Unbelievable.

Here's hoping you've enjoyed the game. More to come.

Old September 2nd 05, 04:32 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:36:51 -0400, "Wake Up, People"
wrote:

We know that it's you who has been making
anonymous emails designed to look like they are
made by your "enemies."

We know you had your friend call Dan and threaten him.

We know who you are and we know what you're doing.

You thought you weren't traceable but you are.

All this because your self proclaimed "expert status" in the cat groups has
been blown to bits by your vicious stupidity? Unbelievable.

Here's hoping you've enjoyed the game. More to come.

These cat groups are chock-full of psychotic cat ladies who can be
rational and intelligent one moment, and demonically vindictive the
next. It's really something.

I can hardly wait to hear the case against Megan.

Charlie
Old September 2nd 05, 11:53 PM
MaryL

"Wake Up, People" wrote in message
news:1125671818.588314c8f0c8c7616a07fb5fa44a956f@t eranews...
We know that it's you who has been making
anonymous emails designed to look like they are
made by your "enemies."

We know you had your friend call Dan and threaten him.

We know who you are and we know what you're doing.

You thought you weren't traceable but you are.

All this because your self proclaimed "expert status" in the cat groups
has
been blown to bits by your vicious stupidity? Unbelievable.

Here's hoping you've enjoyed the game. More to come.

This is ridiculous and totally unfair. Whether you agree with her or not,
Megan is - above all - completely honest. Ironically, one of the reasons why
some people get so annoyed (or even downright angry) with her is because she
*is* so open and forthright in her opinions. She does not hide her feelings,
or her disdain if that is what she thinks is needed. She has no history of
this type of behavior. You have posted a vindictive message under an
anonymous name (using part of Megan's address) and with no evidence, and
then you have the nerve to claim that *she* is writing anonymous emails. I'm
also curious as to why you would bring this up at this late date. Megan has
not posted anything in any newsgroup for several months, largely because of
this type of diatribe. She told me that she has had enough of this type of
drivel, and has no desire to waste her time. I "suspect" that I know who
posted this message - but, unlike you, I am not willing to drag someone's
name through the mud simply out of my "suspicions."
I find this type of vendetta to be particularly unfair because Megan
contributes so much of her time, energy, and resources to cats (which is the
theme of this newsgroup). I have not met Megan in person, but she was
extremely helpful (via telephone conversations) when I adopted Duffy. I got
to know her as a friend during that time, and that friendship has developed
over the years. I know that she does not sink to hiding under anonymous
names. You seem to denigrate her "expert status," but Megan truly has more
experience with a variety of behavioral problems than anyone else I can
think of, and she was incredibly generous with her time as she walked me
through the process of introducing the two cats. She has helped a number of
others on these newsgroups in adopting and socializing feral cats.

I'm not posting this for your benefit. I'm posting this because Megan no
longer posts to the newsgroup and is not here to defend herself. I hope that
newcomers to the group who do not know her will not buy into this type of
garbage.

You are a troll and a remarkably unfair individual!

MaryL

Old September 3rd 05, 01:08 AM
Kathy

MaryL wrote:

[...]

Au contraire, MaryL. She is the first to pick up the phone and go "real life"
on anyone who she does not like and she has proved this again and again.

You have posted a vindictive message under an
anonymous name (using part of Megan's address)

ALL of her address.

I'm not posting this for your benefit. I'm posting this because Megan no
longer posts to the newsgroup and is not here to defend herself. I hope that
newcomers to the group who do not know her will not buy into this type of
garbage.

You are a troll and a remarkably unfair individual!

Uh, yah. And you are a fool. Best of all your good friend Megans
days of terrorizing those she does not like with phone calls and
emails are over. Usenet is one thing but what she does is another.
She has crossed the line into criminal behaviour now in her efforts
to smear those she sees as her adversaries. Harassment is criminal
behaviour. Wake up you fool. Shes been lying to you for years. She
left the group because there are finally a few people she cannot
intimidate. Did you know that she emailed Catnipped's work? Do
you recall when she urged her to cut her wrists? Knowing she is
a depressive? Time to put your pea brain in gear.

Old September 3rd 05, 01:11 AM
MaryL

"Wake Up, People" wrote in message
news:1125671818.588314c8f0c8c7616a07fb5fa44a956f@t eranews...

I just noticed that the OP cross-posted this message (so my reply was also
cross-posted). If any others respond, I suggest that you eliminate the
cross-posting.

Maryl

Old September 3rd 05, 01:39 AM
MaryL

"Kathy" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.93cb436b68504ee50d5a576a906a9f4b @1125706084.nulluser.com...
MaryL wrote:

snip
Uh, yah. And you are a fool. Best of all your good friend Megans
days of terrorizing those she does not like with phone calls and
emails are over. Usenet is one thing but what she does is another.
She has crossed the line into criminal behaviour now in her efforts
to smear those she sees as her adversaries. Harassment is criminal
behaviour. Wake up you fool. Shes been lying to you for years. She
left the group because there are finally a few people she cannot
intimidate. Did you know that she emailed Catnipped's work? Do
you recall when she urged her to cut her wrists? Knowing she is
a depressive? Time to put your pea brain in gear.

It seems to me that you are fabricating information. If I remember
correctly, CN posted the contents of an angry telephone message from Megan,
and the thread then escalated into a confrontation between them. Nothing
was said about Megan emailing CN's "work." As to the claim that Megan urged
CN to cut her wrists, please post proof (*including* the link to the
As for me, this will be my last message on the subject. I don't wish to
become involved in a flame war, and it's clear that the trolls are busy
tonight.

MaryL

Old September 3rd 05, 01:47 AM
Trish

[...]

Please do not crosspost to the "other" group, we'd like to keep the
pleasant atmosphere we've attained in this group

TIA

Old September 3rd 05, 02:13 AM
Kathy

MaryL wrote:

"Kathy" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.93cb436b68504ee50d5a576a906a9f4b @1125706084.nulluser.com...
MaryL wrote:

snip
Uh, yah. And you are a fool. Best of all your good friend Megans
days of terrorizing those she does not like with phone calls and
emails are over. Usenet is one thing but what she does is another.
She has crossed the line into criminal behaviour now in her efforts
to smear those she sees as her adversaries. Harassment is criminal
behaviour. Wake up you fool. Shes been lying to you for years. She
left the group because there are finally a few people she cannot
intimidate. Did you know that she emailed Catnipped's work? Do
you recall when she urged her to cut her wrists? Knowing she is
a depressive? Time to put your pea brain in gear.

It seems to me that you are fabricating information.

How surprising. You assume that anything your friends tell
you is true, and you assume anything everyone else tells
you is a "fabrication."

Old September 3rd 05, 02:26 AM
MaryL

"Trish" wrote in message
. ..

Please do not crosspost to the "other" group, we'd like to keep the
pleasant atmosphere we've attained in this group

TIA

I already posted an apology to "the other group" indicating that I hadn't
noticed that the OP cross-posted (and therefore my reply was cross-posted).
Did you miss that?

MaryL

Old September 3rd 05, 02:28 AM
Trish

"Trish" wrote in message
. ..

Please do not crosspost to the "other" group, we'd like to keep the
pleasant atmosphere we've attained in this group

TIA

I already posted an apology to "the other group" indicating that I

hadn't
noticed that the OP cross-posted (and therefore my reply was

cross-posted).
Did you miss that?

MaryL

So another one who claims to be making a last post response but just
can't resist!