Rippin' and Rarin' !

Old September 20th 03, 02:31 PM
jmcquown

Default Rippin' and Rarin' !

Persia is bounding around here this morning like someone put speed in her
Cheerios! It's a brisk Fall morning here in west Tennessee and I've got the
windows and slider in the bedroom open. Lots of cool, fresh air coming in.
She's having a field day, running from my office to the living room, leaping
up on the couch, hunkering down scratching at it (in this case, thank
goodness she's front-declawed!), then boiiiiing! she's off like a shot to
the bedroom to look out the sliding door. A single cat sounds like a
thundering herd.

A nice brisk Fall morning makes me feel a bit like that, too Think it's
the weather?

Jill

Old September 21st 03, 02:27 AM
Sherry

It's a brisk Fall morning here in west Tennessee

Jill, I didn't know you were in Tennessee. I have some very good friends in
Smyrna, DH's best friend lives in Ripley. We visited there a couple years ago
and I just love that state. Everybody was so friendly, and there was soo much
to do and see in Memphis and Nashville.

Sherry
Old September 21st 03, 04:00 AM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
It's a brisk Fall morning here in west Tennessee

Jill, I didn't know you were in Tennessee. I have some very good
friends in Smyrna, DH's best friend lives in Ripley. We visited there
a couple years ago and I just love that state. Everybody was so
friendly, and there was soo much to do and see in Memphis and
Nashville.

Sherry

Yep, I've been here for 30 years. That's the majority of my lifetime, but
not the entire time. Persia the Queen has been here for nearly 5

Jill

Old September 22nd 03, 08:44 AM

Brenda wrote:

the cooler weather has got my guys acting frisky, too.

Cooler weather? It must have hit 100 degrees (38 C) today! Even the
usually high-powered, nonstop-energy 4-month-old foster kittens were
lying all sprawled out, with little interest in anything except
drinking water. Please, send some of those cool breezes westward!

Joyce, in all-too-sunny California