Ah, sweet revenge

Old October 22nd 04, 02:43 PM
jemifur

Default Ah, sweet revenge

I share my home with two male cats and my DH. Simba is the largest
kitty and TOP CAT. Pepper is the smaller cat and most definitely not
Top Cat. However, Pepper occasionally attempts to challenge the
supremacy of Simba kitty. This never goes very well as Simba just
beats pepper back in to submission (although they have never injured
each other). This weekend Pepper had his revenge! Simba was sitting
on "his" foot stool - 2X2F, padded, leather covered and with a flannel
sheet placed on top. The footstool is about 10 inches away from a
solid living room recliner (Lazy-boy) type chair. Pepper is not
allowed within two feet of the footstool unless he is in the mood for
a good thumping by Simba. Picture Simba asleep on the footstool - all
18 lbs of him.

Pepper slowly approaches the stool, in stealth mode.

Then, the attack!

Pepper managed to use his head like a ram and push Simba off the stool
and in to the gap between the stool and chair. And I guess the stool
was closer to the chair then usual because Simba was stuck between the
chair and stool, legs scrambling madly to escape.

Pepper then jumped on the stool and started smacking Simba on the top
of his head well yelling his joy at the top of his little lungs.
Simba simply froze for a moment – and then his face got this
incredulous, angry, extremely undignified look.

That was one MAD cat, scrambling to escape! After I managed to stop
ROTFL, I freed Simba from his trap. Pepper took a victory lap around
the living room and hid under the bed to avoid retribution. Simba
gave himself a good grooming – but for the rest of the night he
avoided the footstool like it had the plague.

~jemifur
Old October 22nd 04, 03:13 PM
Steve Touchstone

On 22 Oct 2004 06:43:08 -0700, (jemifur) wrote:

[...]

Oh that's funny. I have a picture of Pepper carefully calculating the
distances, maybe pushing the stool closer to the chair each day. Then
when everything is perfectly set up, he sets the plan into motion.
ROTFL
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old October 22nd 04, 03:47 PM
Kreisleriana

On 22 Oct 2004 06:43:08 -0700, (jemifur) yodeled:

[...]

I have nothing to say except "hee hee hee!"

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old October 22nd 04, 07:55 PM
Yoj

ROTFLOLWTIME!!!!!!

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

om...