New Outdoor Cat Enclosures

Old September 14th 07, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Bandobi

Default New Outdoor Cat Enclosures

Hi Everyone,

As you know, cats that roam freely outdoors are exposed to the dangers
of predators, cars, lawn fertilizers, etc. However, cats can enjoy
the sights and sounds of the outdoors in safety if they are given
access to an outdoor enclosure.

I own a small pet products business and we offer outdoor cat
enclosures that attach to your home so your cats can go in and out any
time they wish. The enclosures have modular components, so we can
offer just about any size and shape enclosure you would like at a
reasonable price.

If you are interested, check out our web-site at www.bandobi.com

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

Josh Rothman
Bandobi Pet Products
www.bandobi.com

Old September 20th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
H0w L0ng d0es it take 4a CHICKEN to

Default New Outdoor Cat Enclosures/Bandobi

That's really cool. Can I have your permission to cross post this to the
other pet discussion groups I'm actually a member of. Even though my
cats are inside cats I think this is a good idea. Email me back if you
like