Radar

Old November 2nd 15, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
SnowballPickleMuzaffer

Default Radar

A Tribute to Radar Condon frum da Meowmies

What can you say about Radar? Radar was a much loved kitten from the first. He
was named Radar because for such a liddle kitten he had big big ears. This was
before we could post much in the way of pictures. Anti Patty's words brought him
into our lives. It would have been hard not to love him. Then came word of his
heart problem. I think it devistated us all. The heroic steps that saved him
left us all glad and every post from him was special. His TED told Anti Patty
and Mr. D.P. (his Paw got this name for spending lots of toonas on Radar to get
him well) to take him home and love him, because with his heart problems TED
didn't think he would live to be a year old. Radar lived to be a ripe old man
hissownself at 17.

Radar had lots of adventures with the kitties of rpcc, especially his best buddy
Ralph (who went also went to the Bridge this year) when they would go on secret
missions and Radar took on his special secret name raDaR.

Time and changed e-mail providers separated us for a time, but when we caught
back up, Radar was still there. We miss Radar. He was an rpcc babycat. We still
remember when Omar called him Young Mr. Radar. He joins the rest of his fambly
Mrs. Wiggles, Pouncer, Heidi, and his other best friend Weegie. RIP little
buddy.

Old November 2nd 15, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
SnowballPickleMuzaffer

From Radar's Meowmie:

Radar had a way to worm his little heart into every life he met. I remember when
his heart dr. saw him for the first time. He picked Radar up and Radar started
to smurgil him. Dr. asked, what's he doing. I said, he's giving you love. It
must have made an impression on the dr. because a year and a half later, Pouncer
was referred to an internist at the same hospital. The dr. turned out to be the
wife of Radar's dr. While talking to her her, she said she would look at Pouncer
and admit her, but had to have a different dr. because she was moving in 3 days.
All of a sudden she stopped talking and then asked, are you Radar's mommy? I
said yes. Turned out she delayed moving for a week. to take care of Pouncer. I
believe it was Radar's purrsonality that made this possible. Radar made that
much of an impression even at 6 weeks old.

In article , SnowballPickleMuzaffer says...

Old November 2nd 15, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Mine House members (and mom) all had special soft spots for Mr. Radar.

He was a great purrsonality, and never let his health problems get him down.

Purrrrrs to you, sir! You have a place that will not fade in many hearts.

Azad
Old November 2nd 15, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Sunday, November 1, 2015 at 11:55:54 PM UTC-5, SnowballPickleMuzaffer wrote:
[...]

All of our purrs are wiff you in diss moment.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous
Old November 2nd 15, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Fangu fur dese luvly tribyootz.

Rebecca
Old November 2nd 15, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Radar must hab been sum special Kittah!

Daisy-chan

Old November 7th 15, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Radar wuz da bestist bub uv mine brofur Ralph de Ralf, hooze name wuz alzo called diz yeer.

Dey wuz sekrit ajentz. Radar's furry sekrit code naym wuz radaR. Ralph'z handill wiz hplaR.

Dey had burpin kontests ana drank nipprigas and Shubeer. Sumtymes dey got intu da nip.

We hopez dat dey ar haffin gudgud fud ana fun atta Bridj.

-- Fred for his chowder

Oh, ana wun moor fing.... BRAWWWWWWWWWP!

Old November 7th 15, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^..^=[_2_]

Radar wuz da bestist bub uv mine brofur Ralph de Ralf, hooze name wuz alzo
called diz yeer.

Dey wuz sekrit ajentz. Radar's furry sekrit code naym wuz radaR. Ralph'z
handill wiz hplaR.

Dey had burpin kontests ana drank nipprigas and Shubeer. Sumtymes dey got
intu da nip.

We hopez dat dey ar haffin gudgud fud ana fun atta Bridj.

-- Fred for his chowder

Oh, ana wun moor fing.... BRAWWWWWWWWWP!

Hai Fred, n yer clowder
Weh remebur Radar n Ralph de Ralf,
We hopez dat dey ar haffin gudgud fudz ana fun atta Bridj
Dey r bof mizzed LOTZ.
Luffs,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps -hoo awl wike yer BRAWWWWWWWWWP! yeUP

Radar wouldn't stand for it in Iowa Norm Cat anecdotes 3 May 10th 06 06:28 PM
RADAR the terrible! Pat Cat anecdotes 5 May 10th 06 01:47 AM
Remember Radar O'Reilly? Pamela Shirk Cat anecdotes 7 April 9th 06 01:42 AM
Sandwich Radar Enfilade Cat anecdotes 23 March 5th 05 07:02 PM
Bugs, The Cat With Radar Ears D. R. Crawford Cat anecdotes 18 November 26th 04 05:16 PM