Video of a kitten being drowned

Old August 29th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Sheelagh >o

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

On 29 Aug, 08:46, "-L." wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...
-L.

Children, unclench your buttocks & laugh @ one another...!
As I have recently learnt, arguing gets you no where fast......

Old September 6th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Fred G. Mackey[_2_]

-L. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...

Don't get your hopes up. Even if you could get a judgement against
Charlie, you can't get blood out of a turnip.

Even if you could get his trailer (which you woouldn't be able to),
would you really want it?

-L.

Old September 6th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
William Graham

"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in message
. ..
-L. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...

Don't get your hopes up. Even if you could get a judgement against
Charlie, you can't get blood out of a turnip.

Even if you could get his trailer (which you woouldn't be able to), would
you really want it?

The cost of shipping it from Tulsa to the Pacific coast would be more than
it was worth....:^)

Old September 6th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

. ..

-L. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...

Don't get your hopes up. Even if you could get a judgement against
Charlie, you can't get blood out of a turnip.

Even if you could get his trailer (which you woouldn't be able to), would
you really want it?

The cost of shipping it from Tulsa to the Pacific coast would be more than
it was worth....:^)

You're both idiots.

I'm just in the mood to state the obvious.

Kitten bath video Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 4 May 18th 07 12:32 AM
Sad kitten video Takayuki Cat anecdotes 4 June 26th 06 05:41 PM
Off Topic: She Drowned Friday Night Andy Cat health & behaviour 2 September 5th 05 02:12 PM
Kitten video Pat Cat anecdotes 31 December 13th 04 04:31 PM
Cat Drowned In Pool Tlg064 Cat health & behaviour 136 July 25th 03 03:41 AM