vote for my painting pls............/

Old April 21st 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
artist

Default vote for my painting pls............/

Helloooo there
please click this link and vote for me coz i'm in need of it
this is one of the top gallery of UK
and i guess i'm the only person participating from INDIA
the winner will b decided by the maximum votes they get
so i am in need of votes ....

http://www.saatchi- gallery.co. uk/showdown/ index.php? showpic=133929