More job purrs

Old August 12th 03, 04:29 AM
Marina

"Dan Mahoney" wrote
Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...

Never mind, Dan. It is outrageous what they are doing to Nancy. Here's purrs
that she gets either permanent job.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 12th 03, 05:19 AM
LOL

Dan Mahoney wrote in message . ..
Boy, this is starting to sound like a broken record...

I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now, then
telling her that they wouldn't be able to offer her regular
employment, etc. Seems like the powers that be feel it's time to jerk
her string again - she is supposed to find out today whether she's to
be offered regular employment, or have her contract employment
terminated.

More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.

She also has applied for a job as a web designer/webmaster for a
county government agency. We would be thrilled if either her current
employer hired her outright, or the county agency did.

Even as despicably as management has been playing games with her
employment status at her current work site, she really seems to enjoy
the work and most of her co-workers. If only they'd stop playing games
with her...

Dan

Job purrs are heading out. I hope whichever job she gets is right for her.
------
Krista
Old August 12th 03, 12:39 PM
JBHajos

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:04:28 -0700, Dan Mahoney
wrote:

More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.

Purrs on their way double-time.

Jeanne
Old August 12th 03, 06:01 PM
Adrian

Dan Mahoney wrote:
[...]

Giving Snoopy tummy rubs so she's purring up a storm.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old August 12th 03, 06:42 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

Purrs coming your direction.

Ginger-lyn

Old August 12th 03, 10:34 PM
beatles9091

[...]

Purrs and prayers that they stop jerking her chain and give her the
position! Some people....

Roger

Old August 13th 03, 04:20 AM
badwilson

Purrs for your wife added to Seanette's :-)
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old August 13th 03, 06:34 AM
bewtifulfreak

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message

I've posted in the past about my wife's employer talking about making
her a regular employee instead of the contractor she is now

snip

More purrs for her job situation would be appreciated.

More purrs on their way post-haste!