Happy Valentine's Day

Old February 14th 04, 02:25 AM
Victor Martinez

Default Happy Valentine's Day

In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor
y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

I love you all.

Victor

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 14th 04, 05:35 AM
Susan M

Victor:

{{hugs}} back to you! I'm glad to see you posting. I've been worried about
you!

Fred and I had dinner at my favourite Italian restaurant tonight (Friday the
13th - having dinner with our Spanish friends & kids tomorrow night). It
was ten years ago on Valentines day that Fred and I annouced our engagement!
It was a coincidence for when my engagement ring was ready after re-sizing.
Celebrating the day tomorrow in a yoga workshop!

Hugs to all your great rpca people!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 14th 04, 06:10 AM
badwilson

Happy Valentines Day to you too, Victor :-)
Dennis and I are just about to head off to a nice resort on the beach for 2
nights. Our 8th anniversary is on the 21st, but Dennis has to return to
Burma for work on the 18th so we are celebrating Valentines and anniversary
together.
Hugs to you and Tom,
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old February 14th 04, 06:20 AM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote
In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor
y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

Here in Finland it's know as "Friendship Day" (Ystävänpäivä). A big hug
right back, Victor, and to all my other rpca friends, and a kiss on the head
to every one of your kitties (Nikki says Eewww, give them a treat instead).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 14th 04, 06:21 AM
Marina

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote

Fred and I had dinner at my favourite Italian restaurant tonight (Friday

the
13th - having dinner with our Spanish friends & kids tomorrow night). It
was ten years ago on Valentines day that Fred and I annouced our

engagement!

Hugs back to you Susan, and congrats on your wedding anniversary!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 14th 04, 06:25 AM
Sherry

Happy Valentine's to you, too Victor, and the dreaded belly kisses to all the
furry ones! (I know now that Xoxo doesn't stand for "hugs and kisses", like I
used the think, but I nominate him the official Valentine Cat on the basis of
his name anyway :-)

Sherry
Old February 14th 04, 11:41 AM
CK

Victor Martinez wrote:
In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor
y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

I love you all.

Victor

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone from "the other Finn" too!!

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Old February 14th 04, 12:30 PM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del
Amor y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm
hug to all my friends out there.

I love you all.

Victor

Hugs back to you Victor. Of course when you are owned by cats very day is a
"Day of Love and Friendship"
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old February 14th 04, 01:54 PM
Lisa Katt

Happy Valentine's day to you Victor and to everyone else who reads this.
I wish I could give all your kitties Valentine's day hugs. You do it for me!
Elisabet

Old February 14th 04, 02:29 PM
polonca12000

A big hug to each and everyone of my rpca friends from me and purrs from
Soncek to all the kitties,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
In Mexico, February 14th is known as Dia de San Valentin or Dia del Amor
y la Amistad (Day of Love and Friendship). So here's a very warm hug to
all my friends out there.

I love you all.

Victor

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Happy New Year Purrs Shirley Cat anecdotes 1 December 31st 03 11:09 PM
Happy news catsruleok Cat anecdotes 12 September 22nd 03 02:46 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM