happy ending

Old September 19th 11, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default happy ending

On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 11:04:12 -0500, Richard Casady
wrote:

We lost our four cats in a fire abd just recently replaced them with
shelter cats, of course. We got a pair that were great buddies.
Unfortuntely one turned out to be a ****ter. I had my daughter take it
back, and felt terrible because he had never known anything but a tiny
cage in his life, until we showed him a real home. When we went back
to get another, he was already gone to be a barn cat. The replacement
is fine, but the two cats don't like each other. Oh well.

Casady

Quite a bit of info in those few short lines. Sorry about the four
that died, that's awful. What do you mean a ****ter? Not using a
litterbox?
Old September 20th 11, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Richard Casady

wrote:

We lost our four cats in a fire abd just recently replaced them with
shelter cats, of course. We got a pair that were great buddies.
Unfortuntely one turned out to be a ****ter. I had my daughter take it
back, and felt terrible because he had never known anything but a tiny
cage in his life, until we showed him a real home. When we went back
to get another, he was already gone to be a barn cat. The replacement
is fine, but the two cats don't like each other. Oh well.

Casady

Quite a bit of info in those few short lines. Sorry about the four
that died, that's awful. What do you mean a ****ter? Not using a
litterbox?

Runny and on the carpet and bedding. As a barn cat it won't matter. We
tiook it to the vet for the usual, so the new owner is getting a good
deal. His replacement is Moe, named for the dead cat he somewhat
resembles. A real heavy heater. He loves me, while Bob sleeps with my
wife.

There is a little room with a bunch of little cages. They have a
little dish of dry food, one of wet, water, a litter tray, and a scrap
of cloth to keep their feet off the wire. THe cats half exist in a
sort of horrid limbo and some simply don't get adopted. Moe was there
more than a year.There is a room next door full of dogs, and the
yapping never stops. When you adopt one it is kind of a reencarnation,
without actually dying. When you get one home you put the carrier down
next to the food, water, and litter, open the door,and wait. Bob
wouldn't come out so after two hours, I dragged him out. I lost nearly
everything I owned in the fire, a couple of thousand books sixty years
of souveneirs, whatever. I ,have good insurance, fortunately. We spent
a couple of months lliving at a cheap motel, but now we have a used
16x80 trailer and it is a great comfort to have the kitties. They
don't like each other, but ****em if they can't take a joke.

Old September 20th 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote:

[...]

Glad you took them from the shelter. Kitties sometimes just don't get
along well. Three of mine have been together for a while but the
newest (over a year now) still doesn't get along with two of them.

Old October 8th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Richard Casady

wrote:

[...]

When I walked into the bedroom yesterday bob and moe were sleeping
together. Full length contact.

Casady

AW - but with a HAPPY Ending Magic Mood Jeep Cat anecdotes 6 June 22nd 09 02:55 PM
TW but a happy ending CATherine Cat anecdotes 9 March 19th 07 03:22 AM
A Happy Ending (AW) Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 December 31st 05 04:35 AM
One happy ending Karen Cat anecdotes 6 September 21st 05 01:34 AM
Happy ending dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 65 September 8th 04 12:37 AM