Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey.

Old August 1st 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut / Larry Stark

Default Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey.

Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey. My son called me today about a stray
he took in last summer. Got there and he was just laying there and did
not respond to us so I took him to emergency. While they were working
on him he passed away due to kidney failure. He was an older cat
according to the vet. This is the first my son has had to deal with
something like this having only had cats for a couple years and he
took it pretty hard. Would appreciate a few purrs for Mr Grey journey
as well as for my son. Tryed to console my son and told him that at
least he gave Mr Grey a comfortable and carefree life the last year of
his life. I so hate having to say goodbye to these guys. It gets to
you after a while!! :-(
Old August 1st 11, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"kraut / larry stark" wrote in message

Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey. My son called me today about a stray
he took in last summer. Got there and he was just laying there and did
not respond to us so I took him to emergency. While they were working
on him he passed away due to kidney failure. He was an older cat
according to the vet. This is the first my son has had to deal with
something like this having only had cats for a couple years and he
took it pretty hard. Would appreciate a few purrs for Mr Grey journey
as well as for my son. Tryed to console my son and told him that at
least he gave Mr Grey a comfortable and carefree life the last year of
his life. I so hate having to say goodbye to these guys. It gets to
you after a while!! :-(

Yes, it does. Purrs for all.

Joy

Old August 1st 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/31/2011 7:38 PM, kraut / larry stark wrote:

Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey. My son called me today about a stray
he took in last summer. Got there and he was just laying there and did
not respond to us so I took him to emergency. While they were working
on him he passed away due to kidney failure. He was an older cat
according to the vet. This is the first my son has had to deal with
something like this having only had cats for a couple years and he
took it pretty hard. Would appreciate a few purrs for Mr Grey journey
as well as for my son. Tryed to console my son and told him that at
least he gave Mr Grey a comfortable and carefree life the last year of
his life. I so hate having to say goodbye to these guys. It gets to
you after a while!! :-(

Purrs for your son's breaking heart. We'll light a candle tonight to
help guide Mr. Grey's pass age to the Bridge.

It never gets any easier to let them go, but the first is devastating.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old August 1st 11, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

kraut / larry stark wrote:

Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey. My son called me today about a stray
he took in last summer. Got there and he was just laying there and did
not respond to us so I took him to emergency. While they were working
on him he passed away due to kidney failure. He was an older cat
according to the vet. This is the first my son has had to deal with
something like this having only had cats for a couple years and he
took it pretty hard. Would appreciate a few purrs for Mr Grey journey
as well as for my son. Tryed to console my son and told him that at
least he gave Mr Grey a comfortable and carefree life the last year of
his life. I so hate having to say goodbye to these guys. It gets to
you after a while!! :-(

Purrs for Mr. Grey, whose time had come, but too soon for your son. So
purrs for your son, too.

Joyce

--
The average, healthy, well-adjusted adult gets up at seven-thirty in
the morning feeling just terrible. -- Jean Kerr
Old August 1st 11, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 7/31/2011 8:38 PM, kraut / larry stark wrote:

Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey. My son called me today about a stray
he took in last summer. Got there and he was just laying there and did
not respond to us so I took him to emergency. While they were working
on him he passed away due to kidney failure. He was an older cat
according to the vet. This is the first my son has had to deal with
something like this having only had cats for a couple years and he
took it pretty hard. Would appreciate a few purrs for Mr Grey journey
as well as for my son. Tryed to console my son and told him that at
least he gave Mr Grey a comfortable and carefree life the last year of
his life. I so hate having to say goodbye to these guys. It gets to
you after a while!! :-(

Purrs on the way.

--
Ann

in Connecticut
Old August 1st 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Michael Lane

Larry Stark posted,

Tryed to console my son and told him that at least he gave Mr Grey a
comfortable and carefree life the last year of his life. I so hate
having to say goodbye to these guys. It gets to you after a while!! :-(

That is the huge problem with pets . When God calls them home, it is so
hard parting with them . There are not comforting words to help a broken
heart, Mr Grey is not n pain anymore . The only words I can say are I am
so sorry for your loss.

Via Con Dios. Mr Grey, until you meet your human loved ones .

best regards,

Michael Lane
n Flatrock, Tennessee

Old August 1st 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
minnow

In article ,
kraut / larry stark wrote:

Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey. My son called me today about a stray
he took in last summer. Got there and he was just laying there and did
not respond to us so I took him to emergency. While they were working
on him he passed away due to kidney failure. He was an older cat
according to the vet. This is the first my son has had to deal with
something like this having only had cats for a couple years and he
took it pretty hard. Would appreciate a few purrs for Mr Grey journey
as well as for my son. Tryed to console my son and told him that at
least he gave Mr Grey a comfortable and carefree life the last year of
his life. I so hate having to say goodbye to these guys. It gets to
you after a while!! :-(

Purrs for the journey, and healing purrs for the broken heart left
behind. Feel free to convey my thanks to your son for taking in Mr. Grey
and giving him the love that he needed. It was a strong and loving
choice.

- minnow
Old August 2nd 11, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 07/31/2011 06:38 PM, kraut / larry stark wrote:

Purrs needed for 'Bridge journey. My son called me today about a stray
he took in last summer. Got there and he was just laying there and did
not respond to us so I took him to emergency. While they were working
on him he passed away due to kidney failure. He was an older cat
according to the vet. This is the first my son has had to deal with
something like this having only had cats for a couple years and he
took it pretty hard. Would appreciate a few purrs for Mr Grey journey
as well as for my son. Tryed to console my son and told him that at
least he gave Mr Grey a comfortable and carefree life the last year of
his life. I so hate having to say goodbye to these guys. It gets to
you after a while!! :-(

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go..
MLB.