What is going on with all the political/religious crap on this NG???

Old October 31st 12, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default What is going on with all the political/religious crap on this NG???

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:31:02 -0600, Gandalf
ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

As the title says.

If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.

**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!

Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
MOST divisive topics known to man.

Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
it is appropriate.

Thank you.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do
nothing." - Edmund Burke

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and
carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Old October 31st 12, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"Gandalf" ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
As the title says.

If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.

**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!

Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
MOST divisive topics known to man.

Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
it is appropriate.

Thank you.

Agreed 100% we got two idiots causing it both are on my ignore and one that
can go without responding

Old October 31st 12, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:33:29 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

"Gandalf" ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
.. .
As the title says.

If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.

**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!

Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
MOST divisive topics known to man.

Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
it is appropriate.

Thank you.

Agreed 100% we got two idiots causing it both are on my ignore and one that
can go without responding

CHARTER: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

This unmoderated group houses discussion concerning the health and
behavior of domestic cats. Appropriate topics include the prevention
and treatment of health problems and diseases; the care of pregnant,
young, and geriatric cats; cat reproduction; heredity; first aid for
cats; internal and external parasites; normal and abnormal behaviors
in cats; techniques for changing unwanted behaviors; and theories
concerning cat health, behavior, and physical characteristics.

All I'm doing is trying a technique "for changing unwanted behaviors".

*KABOOM*

Eyethangewe.

Old November 1st 12, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:31:02 -0600, Gandalf
ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

As the title says.

If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.

**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!

Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
MOST divisive topics known to man.

Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
it is appropriate.

Thank you.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do
nothing." - Edmund Burke

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and
carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

No it won't, because it's already here, in Dearborn, Michigan and it's
called islam fool.

Old November 1st 12, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:29:14 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:31:02 -0600, Gandalf
ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

As the title says.

If you don't RESPOND to this CRAP, it will go away.

**PLEASE** don't feed the trolls!!!! Really. Put the keyboard down, and
back away from he computer, tablet, or smart phone!

Theis NOT the place for discussion of politics or religion. arguable the
MOST divisive topics known to man.

Please confine that crap to Facebook, Twitter, or someplace else where
it is appropriate.

Thank you.

"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do
nothing." - Edmund Burke

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and
carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

No it won't, because it's already here, in Dearborn, Michigan and it's
called islam fool.

Where's your proof? References required.

The U.S began to descend into fascism in the early 20th Century.

http://www.examiner.com/article/amer...ional-republic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America...r _on_America

http://www.amazon.com/American-Fasci.../dp/0743284461

http://www.alternet.org/story/47679/...ican_democracy

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/ar...an_fascism.htm

http://newdeal.feri.org/wallace/haw23.htm

http://www.progressive.org/wx041210.html

Old November 1st 12, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:29:14 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in
m:

[...]

Let's see, a group of Christians was attacked by muslims at
an Arab fest (with rocks and bottles) and the only ones arrested
were the Christians, for preaching Christianity.

Terry Jones was arrested for violating a 200 year old law in Dearborn
in order to prevent him for exercising his rights to free speech.

Then there's David Woods' arrest for exercising his right to free speech
in public and proseltyzing Christianity to Muslims in Dearborn:

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010...t-at-dearborn-
arab.html

Then again islamic fascism is probably the kind you support.

Old November 1st 12, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default lamic fascists

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:29:14 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

[...]

M8E, you cannot point to isolated incidents and shout, "nation-wide
conspiracy". Neither can you reference an anti-Islam website for your
proof; it just doesn't work that way. You're the only person I've
ever heard of talk about Islamic fascists in the U.S. - and I'm not
suggesting that they don't exist, only that it is not a national
conspiracy or even a national problem, other than we must maintain our
vigilence for ALL those who would do us harm. You would get along
well with Col. Dan Cedusky who runs a website and daily list for
veterans. When Major Hasan did his dirty deed, Cedusky was ready to
round up and execute every Muslim in the military. Life is not one
huge conspiracy regardless of what you think. I told him about it,
and he blackballed me from his list. So much for free speech/free
thought, eh?

Old November 1st 12, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:29:14 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

Old November 2nd 12, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Mack A. Damia wrote in
news
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in

[...]

Yeah, that's why numerous members of CAIR have stated their desire
to see the United States made into an Islamic state eh?

Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.