WAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YER HOOMINS WIKE?

Old November 10th 12, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_4_]

Default WAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YER HOOMINS WIKE?

Hai mai furrendz
Ai wuz wundeing wat kynd uf moozik yer hoominz wike.
Ai dunt noe hoo Sekrit Santa weh wil gib tu, YET , but we wunna send dem
uh CD 'mayhapz or uh kuhset.
Sew, tel meh pweez.
Fangu

Mosey

Old November 10th 12, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 10, 12:46*am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
Hai mai furrendz
Ai wuz wundeing wat kynd uf moozik yer hoominz wike.
Ai dunt noe hoo Sekrit Santa weh *wil gib tu, YET , *but we wunna send dem
uh CD 'mayhapz or uh kuhset.
Sew, tel meh pweez.
Fangu

Mine hoomin wikes bloos and rok an sum kontry. Butted hee don' use
noffin butted his fon an yootoob on da compyooter musheen.
Hee is lissenin to Loosinda Wiyyums on Yootoob neow.

--
WooToo

Old November 10th 12, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Nov 10, 12:46 am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
Hai mai furrendz
Ai wuz wundeing wat kynd uf moozik yer hoominz wike.
Ai dunt noe hoo Sekrit Santa weh wil gib tu, YET , but we wunna send dem
uh CD 'mayhapz or uh kuhset.
Sew, tel meh pweez.
Fangu

Mine hoomin wikes bloos and rok an sum kontry. Butted hee don' use
noffin butted his fon an yootoob on da compyooter musheen.
Hee is lissenin to Loosinda Wiyyums on Yootoob neow.

--
WooToo

Hm, wel wen ai fynd owt hoo weh git tu beh Sekrit Santa tu, weh wyl figur et
owt. yeUP
Mom wikes Pink Floyd n The Traveling Wilburys bezt n hur kan wach dem on
yootoob too.
Pa haz bekom obsesed wif Midnight Oil, uh band frum Ostralya

Mosey , PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old November 11th 12, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey =^;;^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hai mai furrendz
Ai wuz wundeing wat kynd uf moozik yer hoominz wike.
Ai dunt noe hoo Sekrit Santa weh wil gib tu, YET , but we wunna
send dem uh CD 'mayhapz or uh kuhset. Sew, tel meh pweez.
Fangu

Mosey

Meowmie likes Queen, a band of Freddie Mercury that Auni Mabel really
likes too. Cash, he's a pure country boy except he doesnt like the
'dog dun died' or 'dog din left me' (makes him cry). We all loves jazz
and classical! Iz like Dvorak and classic gregorian chant anna Jpurney
wif Steve Perry!

Old November 12th 12, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=

"cshenk" wrote in message

Mosey =^;;^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hai mai furrendz
Ai wuz wundeing wat kynd uf moozik yer hoominz wike.
Ai dunt noe hoo Sekrit Santa weh wil gib tu, YET , but we wunna
send dem uh CD 'mayhapz or uh kuhset. Sew, tel meh pweez.
Fangu

Mosey

Meowmie likes Queen, a band of Freddie Mercury that Auni Mabel really
likes too. Cash, he's a pure country boy except he doesnt like the
'dog dun died' or 'dog din left me' (makes him cry). We all loves jazz
and classical! Iz like Dvorak and classic gregorian chant anna Journey
wif Steve Perry!

Meowmie wikes Queen tu, n bloogwass moozik az wel. yeUP
Pore Cash ..nawt wikin doz wurdz. Ai dun't bwam hym tho.

Mosey

Old November 12th 12, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 08:43:25 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Nov 10, 12:46*am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
Hai mai furrendz
Ai wuz wundeing wat kynd uf moozik yer hoominz wike.
Ai dunt noe hoo Sekrit Santa weh *wil gib tu, YET , *but we wunna send dem
uh CD 'mayhapz or uh kuhset.
Sew, tel meh pweez.
Fangu

Mine hoomin wikes bloos and rok an sum kontry. Butted hee don' use
noffin butted his fon an yootoob on da compyooter musheen.
Hee is lissenin to Loosinda Wiyyums on Yootoob neow.

Mai hoomin wikes a wot uf old timey moosik frum da 1920's anna 30's anna
40's. Him lissonz tu yutoobs onna da pooter, anna him can maek copiez uf
it, wif da pooter, anna den him maeks moozik seedeez dat him pways onna
da bigbig moozik masheen inna da bedrum.

Lorelei
Old November 13th 12, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

wrote:

On Nov 10, 12:46 am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
Hai mai furrendz
Ai wuz wundeing wat kynd uf moozik yer hoominz wike.

Mine hoomin wikes bloos and rok an sum kontry. Butted hee don' use
noffin butted his fon an yootoob on da compyooter musheen.
Hee is lissenin to Loosinda Wiyyums on Yootoob neow.

Mai hoomin wikes a wot uf old timey moosik frum da 1920's anna 30's anna
40's. Him lissonz tu yutoobs onna da pooter, anna him can maek copiez uf
it, wif da pooter, anna den him maeks moozik seedeez dat him pways onna
da bigbig moozik masheen inna da bedrum.

Lorelei

Kewl. Ol timey moozik iz grate tu, n Mom wikez dat ulso.
n bloogaz, n hur duz NAWT wike brodwai sho toonz.., wike Annie, fur
instuns. hur wyl leev da rume ef et iz on,
hur sez da ultimt tortur wud beh tu awdishun gurlz sing "Tewmorow" waffs

Mosey

Old November 13th 12, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On Nov 10, 12:46 am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
Hai mai furrendz
Ai wuz wundeing wat kynd uf moozik yer hoominz wike.
Ai dunt noe hoo Sekrit Santa weh wil gib tu, YET , but we wunna send
dem
uh CD 'mayhapz or uh kuhset.
Sew, tel meh pweez.
Fangu

Mine hoomin wikes bloos and rok an sum kontry. Butted hee don' use
noffin butted his fon an yootoob on da compyooter musheen.
Hee is lissenin to Loosinda Wiyyums on Yootoob neow.

--
WooToo

Hm, wel wen ai fynd owt hoo weh git tu beh Sekrit Santa tu, weh wyl
figur et owt. yeUP
Mom wikes Pink Floyd n The Traveling Wilburys bezt n hur kan wach dem on
yootoob too.
Pa haz bekom obsesed wif Midnight Oil, uh band frum Ostralya

Mosey , PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Our Mommy and Paw like rock and roll. Mommy loves Queen and Bon Jovi.

Lucy Lu
Old November 13th 12, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

On Nov 10, 12:46 am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

Does your Mommy and Paw also like Aerosmith.? Mai Mom n Dad saw them twice
and they rocked.
Mom also loves Billy Idol, The Traveling Wilburys, Pink Floyd., and lots of
other kinds of music too.

Mosey ---Being a cat is hard work, But SOMEBODY has to do it __Louise

Old November 13th 12, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On Nov 10, 12:46 am, "Mosey =^;;^=" wrote:
[...]

They do like Aerosmith. They have never seen then live. Did your family
see Steven Tyler on the concert to help people flooded by Sandy.

Lucy Lu