THe sleep study was canceled again

Old August 18th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default THe sleep study was canceled again

At least this time the called me and asked if they could reschedule. The
tech is nervous about leaving his family alone with the weather moving in.
I said no problem lets set it up for next Monday again. Even though it is a
Tropical storm I am still nervous about the weather Florida is one
screwball place. Maybe I will go see Pam S. son in Disney and join him for
the party

At least this time they did the right thing even the tech called and
thanked me for letting him stay with his family.

Old August 18th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`[_2_]

"Matthew"
At least this time the called me and asked if they could reschedule. The
tech is nervous about leaving his family alone with the weather moving in.
I said no problem lets set it up for next Monday again. Even though it is
a Tropical storm I am still nervous about the weather Florida is one
screwball place. Maybe I will go see Pam S. son in Disney and join him
for the party

At least this time they did the right thing even the tech called and
thanked me for letting him stay with his family.

That was nice of them to call you.
Purrs and prayers that you'll all be okay.
Hug
Kyla

Old August 19th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Kyla =^..^=`" wrote in message
. ..

"Matthew"
At least this time the called me and asked if they could reschedule. The
tech is nervous about leaving his family alone with the weather moving
in. I said no problem lets set it up for next Monday again. Even though
it is a Tropical storm I am still nervous about the weather Florida is
one screwball place. Maybe I will go see Pam S. son in Disney and join
him for the party

At least this time they did the right thing even the tech called and
thanked me for letting him stay with his family.

That was nice of them to call you.
Purrs and prayers that you'll all be okay.
Hug
Kyla

It won't be a problem but thank you very much
a Tropical storm is like a Florida thunder showers you just have to watch
out for tornadoes from both of them. My disaster supplies are all ready to
go and my weather alert on the radio, TV and computer are set to go off

Old August 19th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Aug 18, 4:35 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
At least this time the called me and asked if they could reschedule. The
tech is nervous about leaving his family alone with the weather moving
in.
I said no problem lets set it up for next Monday again. Even though it
is a
Tropical storm I am still nervous about the weather Florida is one
screwball place. Maybe I will go see Pam S. son in Disney and join him
for
the party

At least this time they did the right thing even the tech called and
thanked me for letting him stay with his family.

You are so right....FL *is* one screwball place. It is NOMB but why
do you have to drive all that way down to Fort Liquordale to have a
sleep study? There is a teaching hospital that is Florida's finest - I
don't know if does them - but Gainesville's Shands hospital is a
lot closer and so inland 'canes rarely bother the area.
Mass murderers, yes (Bundy, Rolling) but not 'canes, LOL.

BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF FLORIDA insurance

Hoptis or anyone else you can ask me any question if it is to personal I
will let you know I have bared my soul on the group before

What it is the sleep place had a techs up here but they quit unannounced
so they have to have a tech drive up here from west Palm beach to do the
study or I can come down there and enjoy the benefits of their main lab
hotel

I know Shands very well excellent migraine clinic thru them they are the
ones that got me regulate and living a some what normal life

Don't remind me about those guys When I got my criminology degree I did
reports on both of them and reports on crime scene evaluations those
pictures stick with you

Gainesville is a 2.5 hour drive away also I used Ft. Lauderdale as a
reference so people knew what general area it is in they come out of west
palm beach 3 hours away about 1 north of Lauderdale

Old August 19th 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

(snip)

Florida is one
screwball place.

Don't worry, Matthew, my dad and stepmother are coming back up north soon,
and that will be two fewer screwballs.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 19th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew"

"Matthew"
[...]

Purrs and prayers lovingly sent that you'll be okay.
We never did get our nasty storms they predicted.
Hug
Kyla