A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat community
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 29th 19, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 165
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

Da Jellicle Ball is early dis year - Septempurr 13 and 14. Dat means dat we need to decide on a location. Mine clowder has comed up wif a few ideas, now let's see what you all can come up wif and see which one efurrybody likes.

1) Hidden side cavern in the SubTropolis massive case system in Kansas City. The side cavern has a open roof so we could see da stars an da moon, and dere is a viewing platform too.

2) Da ruins of da Anasazi cliff dwellers city in Colorado (https://www.nps.gov/meve/learn/histo...lings_home.htm) ( I was surprised - tiny little Benni recommended this one)

3) Da top of a pinnacle in the Monument Valley (https://navajonationparks.org/tribal...nument-valley/)

4) A secret cove, invisible to humans, and campground on Lake of the Ozarks (https://www.funlake.com/)

5) A cats-only ballroom in a catsino in Branson, Missouri.

Ok, kitties, what other places can you suggest?

Francesca da Fierce
  #2  
Old August 30th 19, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 165
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

Grrrrr! Mine dum hooman didn't type what I dictated. Jellicle Ball is OCTOBER 13. It's in October. Like always.

Frencesca the Irritated
  #3  
Old September 19th 19, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 9:54:53 AM UTC-4, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Grrrrr! Mine dum hooman didn't type what I dictated. Jellicle Ball is OCTOBER 13. It's in October. Like always.

Frencesca the Irritated


Dat almos' made me punnish Uncl Bill. I thotted we mist da bawl.

--
Squeakytoy, for her Hous
  #4  
Old September 20th 19, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 165
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[A white Mercedes 600 pulls into the cat's only parking lot, and a black Persian assists slender Siamese from the car. The Persian leads the Siamese towards the area with the tents. The Persian spots the Boutique tents and whispers to the Persian. They make their way over to the boutique.]

'Allo, allo! What a lovely place. I remember you, you're Pi2nya, are you not? I don't know whether you remember us - I am Darius, uncle of the late Mme. Anais, and this is my wink, Maria. We hafen't attended a Ball in a long time, so we made a point of coming this year. How are you doing, mine dear?"
  #5  
Old August 31st 19, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,155
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Da Jellicle Ball is early dis year - Septempurr 13 and 14. Dat means
dat we need to decide on a location. Mine clowder has comed up wif a
few ideas, now let's see what you all can come up wif and see which
one efurrybody likes.

1) Hidden side cavern in the SubTropolis massive case system in
Kansas City. The side cavern has a open roof so we could see da stars
an da moon, and dere is a viewing platform too.

2) Da ruins of da Anasazi cliff dwellers city in Colorado
(https://www.nps.gov/meve/learn/histo...llings_home.ht
m) ( I was surprised - tiny little Benni recommended this one)

3) Da top of a pinnacle in the Monument Valley
(https://navajonationparks.org/tribal...nument-valley/)

4) A secret cove, invisible to humans, and campground on Lake of the
Ozarks (https://www.funlake.com/)

5) A cats-only ballroom in a catsino in Branson, Missouri.

Ok, kitties, what other places can you suggest?

Francesca da Fierce


I'z also like:

https://bigcedar.com/

Mine cousin works there anna says this Oct is purrfect!

https://bigcedar.com/spa/ All sorts of 2 foots just fur pampering us
all!

We kin even have our own setaside spot fur all the dancing, eating,
anna such.

https://bigcedar.com/group-getaways/

Is an idea?
  #6  
Old September 1st 19, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 6:43:30 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote:

Da Jellicle Ball is early dis year - Septempurr 13 and 14. Dat means
dat we need to decide on a location. Mine clowder has comed up wif a
few ideas, now let's see what you all can come up wif and see which
one efurrybody likes.

1) Hidden side cavern in the SubTropolis massive case system in
Kansas City. The side cavern has a open roof so we could see da stars
an da moon, and dere is a viewing platform too.

2) Da ruins of da Anasazi cliff dwellers city in Colorado
(https://www.nps.gov/meve/learn/histo...llings_home.ht
m) ( I was surprised - tiny little Benni recommended this one)

3) Da top of a pinnacle in the Monument Valley
(https://navajonationparks.org/tribal...nument-valley/)

4) A secret cove, invisible to humans, and campground on Lake of the
Ozarks (https://www.funlake.com/)

5) A cats-only ballroom in a catsino in Branson, Missouri.

Ok, kitties, what other places can you suggest?

Francesca da Fierce


I'z also like:

https://bigcedar.com/

Mine cousin works there anna says this Oct is purrfect!

https://bigcedar.com/spa/ All sorts of 2 foots just fur pampering us
all!

We kin even have our own setaside spot fur all the dancing, eating,
anna such.

https://bigcedar.com/group-getaways/

Is an idea?


Hmmm...dat lookz gud tuu. I haff neffur been tu da Ozbarks.
P2nya
  #7  
Old September 8th 19, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,155
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 6:43:30 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote:

Da Jellicle Ball is early dis year - Septempurr 13 and 14. Dat
means dat we need to decide on a location. Mine clowder has comed
up wif a few ideas, now let's see what you all can come up wif
and see which one efurrybody likes.

1) Hidden side cavern in the SubTropolis massive case system in
Kansas City. The side cavern has a open roof so we could see da
stars an da moon, and dere is a viewing platform too.

2) Da ruins of da Anasazi cliff dwellers city in Colorado

(https://www.nps.gov/meve/learn/histo...llings_home.ht
m) ( I was surprised - tiny little Benni recommended this one)

3) Da top of a pinnacle in the Monument Valley
(https://navajonationparks.org/tribal...nument-valley/)

4) A secret cove, invisible to humans, and campground on Lake of
the Ozarks (https://www.funlake.com/)

5) A cats-only ballroom in a catsino in Branson, Missouri.

Ok, kitties, what other places can you suggest?

Francesca da Fierce


I'z also like:

https://bigcedar.com/

Mine cousin works there anna says this Oct is purrfect!

https://bigcedar.com/spa/ All sorts of 2 foots just fur pampering
us all!

We kin even have our own setaside spot fur all the dancing, eating,
anna such.

https://bigcedar.com/group-getaways/

Is an idea?


Hmmm...dat lookz gud tuu. I haff neffur been tu da Ozbarks.
P2nya


Shall we set up for there? We have only 5 weeks....
  #8  
Old September 8th 19, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

On Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 4:56:41 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 6:43:30 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Dan Mahoney wrote:

Da Jellicle Ball is early dis year - Septempurr 13 and 14. Dat
means dat we need to decide on a location. Mine clowder has comed
up wif a few ideas, now let's see what you all can come up wif
and see which one efurrybody likes.

1) Hidden side cavern in the SubTropolis massive case system in
Kansas City. The side cavern has a open roof so we could see da
stars an da moon, and dere is a viewing platform too.

2) Da ruins of da Anasazi cliff dwellers city in Colorado

(https://www.nps.gov/meve/learn/histo...llings_home.ht
m) ( I was surprised - tiny little Benni recommended this one)

3) Da top of a pinnacle in the Monument Valley
(https://navajonationparks.org/tribal...nument-valley/)

4) A secret cove, invisible to humans, and campground on Lake of
the Ozarks (https://www.funlake.com/)

5) A cats-only ballroom in a catsino in Branson, Missouri.

Ok, kitties, what other places can you suggest?

Francesca da Fierce

I'z also like:

https://bigcedar.com/

Mine cousin works there anna says this Oct is purrfect!

https://bigcedar.com/spa/ All sorts of 2 foots just fur pampering
us all!

We kin even have our own setaside spot fur all the dancing, eating,
anna such.

https://bigcedar.com/group-getaways/

Is an idea?


Hmmm...dat lookz gud tuu. I haff neffur been tu da Ozbarks.
P2nya


Shall we set up for there? We have only 5 weeks....


Y gnot? Lets get rollink!
P2nya
  #9  
Old September 9th 19, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 165
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

[ Sammy Redcat, Ranger, Francesca the Fierce, and Benni the Tiny 'port to Big Cedar Lodge - specifically to the Big Cats Cabin. Big Cats Cabin is located on a private cove, not visible from the main lodge but the main lodge is easily accessible to kitty guests. The spa, restaurants, and other facilities of the resort are also fully available, but the guests on Big Cats Cabin can enjoy total privacy if desired. They inspect the building and the grounds, and they are definitely pleased. They step back into the teleport and disappear.

Around half an hour later the familiar shimmer if teleporter passage appears, and Sammy and Ranger come roaring out of the 'porter at the wheel of a former airport luggage tractor, now hooked to trailers full of cooking gear, table settings, and all sort of other essentials. Ranger takes a shaky step (he's not used to Sammy's aggressive driving style) then starts unloading supplies.

Minutes later the silence is disturbed by a shimmering teleporter window appearing in the sky, with a large Sikorsky cargo helicopter appearing. Fancesca pilots the chopper, with Benni hanging on to her seat with all of her claws embedded in the seat and her fur fluffed out. Benni doesn't think any more of Francesca's flying style than Ranger does of Sammy's driving. The chopper has several large fabric-wrapped bundles suspended below. Franny winches the bundles down, then flies the chopper over to clearing in the forest, lands and shuts down the engines..

Once they arrive at the lodge, Francesca and Benni start untieing the bundles, which prove to be large tents. They get all of the tent parts laid out, then decide to wait until there are several big strong kitties or doggies to help get the tents set up.]
  #10  
Old September 1st 19, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 73
Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

On Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 7:44:43 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Da Jellicle Ball is early dis year - Septempurr 13 and 14. Dat means dat we need to decide on a location. Mine clowder has comed up wif a few ideas, now let's see what you all can come up wif and see which one efurrybody likes.

1) Hidden side cavern in the SubTropolis massive case system in Kansas City. The side cavern has a open roof so we could see da stars an da moon, and dere is a viewing platform too.

2) Da ruins of da Anasazi cliff dwellers city in Colorado (https://www.nps.gov/meve/learn/histo...lings_home.htm) ( I was surprised - tiny little Benni recommended this one)

3) Da top of a pinnacle in the Monument Valley (https://navajonationparks.org/tribal...nument-valley/)

4) A secret cove, invisible to humans, and campground on Lake of the Ozarks (https://www.funlake.com/)

5) A cats-only ballroom in a catsino in Branson, Missouri.

Ok, kitties, what other places can you suggest?

Francesca da Fierce


The Catalina Ballroom, on the island of Catalina, Califurrnya.
P2nya AKA Sweety
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer? Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 13 September 15th 18 05:54 PM
Jellicle Ball 2017: Rebecca opens the Ball Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 6 October 8th 17 10:10 AM
Jellicle Ball 2014: The Ball begins Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 4 October 9th 14 07:18 PM
Jellicle Ball: Phantom and Misty Head for the Ball [email protected] Cat community 0 October 15th 08 07:07 AM
Jellicle Ball: The Story of the First Jellicle Ball [email protected] Cat community 16 October 22nd 06 05:07 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 CatBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.