Jean is AFK

Old February 8th 05, 11:45 PM
Yowie

Default Jean is AFK

Hi Everyone,

Jean just wanted people to know that her monitor's 'grey ghost' has escaped,
and therefore she can't see to send purrs or otherwise say hello, but her
thoughts are with everyone in need.

You may also want to purr for her, because she's having problems with her
gums. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but apprently it is agony,
but is being seen to by a dentist.

Will keep you updated and will send any news onto Jean.

Yowie

Old February 8th 05, 11:59 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-02-08, Yowie penned:
Hi Everyone,

Jean just wanted people to know that her monitor's 'grey ghost' has escaped,
and therefore she can't see to send purrs or otherwise say hello, but her
thoughts are with everyone in need.

You may also want to purr for her, because she's having problems with her
gums. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but apprently it is agony,
but is being seen to by a dentist.

Will keep you updated and will send any news onto Jean.

Thanks for the update. Please pass purrs on to Jean; problems with the mouth
are no fun at all!

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old February 9th 05, 02:43 PM
Holly

Thanks Yowie,
Please let Jean know we are purring here for her to feel better soon.

Old February 9th 05, 05:17 PM
Gabey8

Major purrs are on the way for her gum problem to be healed ASAP. Ugh on
any kind of dental problems.

Here's hoping she can get back online before long.

BTW, I'm curious -- "AFK" is a new acronym for me. What do the letters
stand for?

Donna

Old February 10th 05, 02:37 PM
Adrian

Yowie wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Jean just wanted people to know that her monitor's 'grey ghost' has
escaped, and therefore she can't see to send purrs or otherwise say
hello, but her thoughts are with everyone in need.

You may also want to purr for her, because she's having problems with
her gums. I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but apprently it
is agony, but is being seen to by a dentist.

Will keep you updated and will send any news onto Jean.

Yowie

Purrs that Jean is soon pain free and her dentist can cure her problem.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.