Latest on Sonya and the hand

Old February 11th 05, 07:31 PM
Tanada

Default Latest on Sonya and the hand

Sonya is STILL pregnant, but she looks like the little girl swallowed a
baseball. Mike used his stethoscope and could hear all sorts of
heartbeats. He let me listen but I could hear only one besides Sonya's.
Aw well, they'll arrive when they get here.

My hand is healing nicely. However, it started weeping a clear fluid
and I played safe and went to the dr. They x-rayed it to make sure that
I didn't have a chipped bone, or a sliver of Merlin's tooth in there. I
don't, and the dr is impressed with the nursing job that Rob and Mike
did on it.

I'm late on my cell phone payment, so I won't have the cell for a few
days, and I've come down with A) severe allergy, B) colb, C) Flu. The
dr has put me on bed rest for a few days to get a chance to get rid of
the worst of the disease and give the anti biotic a chance to work. He
also told me to let the monitor go next time.

Pam S.
Old February 11th 05, 10:54 PM
Jo Firey

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

Starting to wonder if Sonya is having herself a false pregnancy. But will
now guess at between midnight and six am Monday.

Did the doc offer to pay for the monitor next time?

Feel well soon. Spring is here along with allergy season and late winter
colds. Either of which beat the flu.

Jo

Old February 11th 05, 11:26 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs for whatever is ailing you, Pam,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Tanada" wrote in message
nk.net...
snip I've come down with A) severe allergy, B) colb, C) Flu. The

Old February 12th 05, 11:25 PM
Christine Burel

Thinking of you, Pam -- glad you had the hand looked at and major purrs for
your illness to pass quickly.
hugs,
Christine
nk.net...

Old February 13th 05, 01:14 AM
Susan M

Thanks for the update Pam. I've been wondering how much longer Sonya can go
on and have been very worried about your hand.

Hope the antibiotics can help you feel better and that you're in bed resting
rather than reading this now!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

nk.net...