[OT] Enron Verdicts

Old May 25th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default [OT] Enron Verdicts

*YES*!!!

Skilling and Lay were found guilty on *ALL* charges!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 25th 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pardon, that was an erroneous report on the news - they were found guilty on
all the big charges, but found not guilty on some of the minor ones. They
were found guilty enough to spend 185 years in prison (with a minimum of 25
years).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 25th 06, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
Pardon, that was an erroneous report on the news - they were found
guilty on all the big charges, but found not guilty on some of the
minor ones. They were found guilty enough to spend 185 years in
prison (with a minimum of 25 years).

I assume you're not disappointed? ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 25th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian A" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Pardon, that was an erroneous report on the news - they were found
guilty on all the big charges, but found not guilty on some of the
minor ones. They were found guilty enough to spend 185 years in
prison (with a minimum of 25 years).

I assume you're not disappointed? ;-)

Living in Houston, I've seen, close up, the devastation they caused in the
lives of people who worked hard for years and years and had their retirement
funds embezzled by these millionaire assholes with their golden parachutes.

No, I'm not bitter! ;

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 25th 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Enron Verdicts

Me, I'd like to see them have to live on the top floor of a rat
infested slum tenement surrounded by all the people they ruined so that
for the rest of their lives, there's no getting away from the
devastation they caused. But I'll settle for prison! =o) Today is a
big victory for ordinary people who got monumentally screwed! Not that
it restores their pension funds, but at least they get to see the
people responsible are being punished!

Melissa

Old May 25th 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 25 May 2006 11:40:53 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

It's just a shame that they'll do their time in a "Club Fed" rather than San
Quentin!

IF they serve any time at all. Don't forget the presidential pardon.
Bush has to take care of his pals.

L.
Old May 25th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

news
wrote:

It's just a shame that they'll do their time in a "Club Fed" rather than
San
Quentin!

IF they serve any time at all. Don't forget the presidential pardon.
Bush has to take care of his pals.

L.

LOL! True. And as I said in another post, they'll be serving their time at
a "Club Fed" playing tennis and scheduling massages! :

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 25th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in news:4dm32eF1b78p2U1
@individual.net:

*YES*!!!

Skilling and Lay were found guilty on *ALL* charges!

Now if only they have to do their time in maximum-security facilities.
Let them be screwed the way they screwed all those people. That's one
use of my tax dollars I'd be happy to support.

Chak

--
You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake.
--Jeannette Rankin
Old May 26th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
news
wrote:

It's just a shame that they'll do their time in a "Club Fed" rather than
San
Quentin!

IF they serve any time at all. Don't forget the presidential pardon.
Bush has to take care of his pals.

L.

LOL! True. And as I said in another post, they'll be serving their time
at a "Club Fed" playing tennis and scheduling massages! :

Don't be so sure. If they are serving time with other "white collar"
criminals, they are very likely to be sharing facilities with some they
managed to screw over. Not everyone that lost money on Enron was an
employee who lost their pension plan. It cost darn near everyone who has
money in the market in one way or another.

Jo

[OT] Nugget CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 July 12th 05 09:21 PM
[OT] dumb, dumb, dumb Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 28 July 12th 05 04:26 AM
[OT] Biking and D*gs CatNipped Cat anecdotes 13 July 11th 05 12:03 AM
[ot] Hurricane Dennis Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 10 July 10th 05 08:31 PM
[OT] confused and worried about dental insurance Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 9 July 7th 05 10:34 PM