JELLICLE BALL: AUNT Jasmine and Tiger

Old October 7th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default JELLICLE BALL: AUNT Jasmine and Tiger

Oh AUNT Jasmine and Tiger.... Do you remember I told you that Phantom
and Misty had arrived last year??? Well the're coming to their 1st
Jellicle Ball this year. Let me know WHERE and WHEN it will be so I
can set the controls to those coordinates and time. I don't know if
I'll stay. I HATE the teleporter, besides I'm neither a cat or HC
even, but four trips in the teleporter.... The Mint Tea was GREAT
but.... *4* trips in the teleporter not exactly my cup of "tea". Keep
an Eye on them both, ESPECIALLY MISTY -- Like Bonnie she has the
"Power of the Night" and can disappear in the blink of an eye: I spent
*4+ HOURS* last Thanksgiving looking for her only to discover her
inside my dresser drawers which had been open for only a second while
I was getting dressed. Oh BTW if she gets lost to the search party to
LOOK UP -- she loves HIGH PLACES, indeed her favorite place is on top
of the kitchen cabinets and the top of of my book case right near the
top of the ceiling. You might want to find a WISE CAT to mentor her,
Think of a very, very young Bonnie, only with a full set of shives.
Her "nickname" given to her by my last housekeep was TROUBLE. Phantom
is a very mild outgoing cat, but he is always CURIOUS his nickname is
"Chief Inspector Pussycat".

Bobcat

Old October 7th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 6, 8:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

Jasmine and Tiger,

Are you both still planning on doing the formal announcements and
introductions at this years Jellicle Ball for Phantom and Misty? His
full formal name is Timari's Black Phantom, House of Ruskin, and her
full formal name Timari's Black Mystique, House of Ruskin. Both, like
Bonnie, are Bombays, and are brother and sister.

BTW Tiger. Do you still have any of that wonderful Mint Tea of yours??
Given that I'm neither cat, DHC, or even HC, this is likely to be my
last Jellicle Ball: My job is to ensure that these two are entrusted
into good paws at least this year -- next year their on their own!!!
Your Mint Tea was EXCELLENT was very good at calming my queezy stomach
from the teleporter jump. BTW: That tea of yours was "furry, furry
good" in more ways than one.

Bobcat the very Grateful

Old October 7th 07, 10:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz gladta see yoursef, you mite catsider juzt watin qweetly fur da ball
ifin you duzint wanna ride da 'orter dat muc... unfurnately Mizz Jazmine haz
notted pozted inna longlong time afur herown hooman getted a toona plaze,
Tiger
ups.com...

Old October 7th 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 7, 2:18 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
*porter twinkles* a fresh huge bag of tea appears onna kitchen table.
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Oct 6, 8:59 pm, wrote:
[...]

Dear Tiger ,
Thank you for the fresh bag of Mint Tea. I'll be saving this for the
night of October 26th. I'll be there... with two youngyoung kittens. I
guess you get Misty and AUNT Jasmine gets Phantom?? Oh I feel so SORRY
for you. Misty will be a pawful for you.

Bobcat

Old October 8th 07, 09:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anti Jazmine haznotted been here in a longlong time... anna you knowz, yorun
catz iz ofur a year owlde so dey iz adult catz, i thinkz all we needsa do iz
ntrudze then ta that younger set of katz, den dey willz be fine, Tiger,
lookin sidewayz at stormmee
wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 7, 2:18 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
*porter twinkles* a fresh huge bag of tea appears onna kitchen table.
wrote in message

ups.com...

Old October 8th 07, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 03:44:35 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

anti Jazmine haznotted been here in a longlong time... anna you knowz, yorun
catz iz ofur a year owlde so dey iz adult catz, i thinkz all we needsa do iz
ntrudze then ta that younger set of katz, den dey willz be fine, Tiger,
lookin sidewayz at stormmee

Mr. Bobcat, I 'member reading your messages from last year. If you fink
dat da young kittiez need someone to watch over dem, an if Princess
Jasmine doesn't show up in time (I do hope she's ok - I misses her) I'z
would be honored to keep an eye on da young one to make sure dey is ok.
But like Tiger meowed, since dey is a year old dey will be jus fine
anyhow. But I'z would still be honored to watch over dem if you would like.

In fact, if you duzn't want to haf to use da 'porter, me an mine sisfurs
could 'port over to your howse jus before da Jellicle Ball and teleport
wif your kitties to da Ball.

Tabitha Fluffytail