Happy Holidays and a new car

Old December 14th 03, 04:28 PM
lrulan

Default Happy Holidays and a new car

A very happy holiday season to all our friends in the cat world. May you all
have wonderful, prosperous new years.

I've enjoyed all the greeting cards and the photos of the furbabies. I still
think Selena is truly a moon goddess, with the silvery look.

We finally bought a new car and I am now free again to terrorize the
roadways. Got a 2003 Ford Taurus SES because the 2004 models are coming in
and they wanted to get rid of the 2003 cars. We got a good price. It is
snowing again, turning into rain and some sleet. The first day I drove the
new car around a bird blessed it with bird crap. Nothing like getting a dose
of reality.

Don't eat or drink too much, and may all of you get the wishes you wish for.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old December 14th 03, 06:28 PM
Magic Mood JeepĀ©

"lrulan" wrote in message
A very happy holiday season to all our friends in the cat world. May you

all
have wonderful, prosperous new years.

And to you too!

I've enjoyed all the greeting cards and the photos of the furbabies. I

still
think Selena is truly a moon goddess, with the silvery look.

We finally bought a new car and I am now free again to terrorize the
roadways. Got a 2003 Ford Taurus SES because the 2004 models are coming in
and they wanted to get rid of the 2003 cars. We got a good price. It is
snowing again, turning into rain and some sleet. The first day I drove the
new car around a bird blessed it with bird crap. Nothing like getting a

dose
of reality.

Congrats on the new car!!! Every new car we've bought, it's been in
December. Strange though, we'd walk in, look at a few vehicles, make our
choise, sign a stack of paperwork and drive off with new vehicle, no
trade-in & no money down!!!!

But, you know, a new car isn't truly your's until a bird christens it in
your honor!

Don't eat or drink too much, and may all of you get the wishes you wish

for.

But I WANNA eat all those brownies & cookies I just baked!!!!!!

Old December 15th 03, 03:47 AM
Sherry

Congrats on the new set of wheels. The 2003 Taurus is a snazzy-looking car IMO.
What color?

Sherry --- only buys red cars.
Old December 15th 03, 10:56 PM
polonca12000

Congratulations on your new car!
Lots of best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"lrulan" wrote in message
snip We finally bought a new car and I am now free again to terrorize the
roadways. Got a 2003 Ford Taurus SES because the 2004 models are coming in
and they wanted to get rid of the 2003 cars. snip