Louis **** remediation, Day 1:

Old May 18th 05, 03:37 AM
Brian Link

Default Louis **** remediation, Day 1:

Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday, and suspect doors are all open.
No spraying incidents since then. I'm not satisfied yet that this will
cure all - but it's encouraging.

Took Louis to the vet today. The vet said he looked ridiculously
healthy, and got a urine sample. Sample looked fine, so we can rule
out any urinary tract distress.

(it's so nice to have all the vets and vet assistants swooning over
how beautiful and well-behaved your kitty is)

He did bring up a sort of pet theory he's been attracted to lately -
which is that cats in distress will sprout nodules in their unrinary
tract that cause them to pee inappropriately. He's had success with
treating these cats with anti-depressants to calm them down.
Interesting possibility.

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink
Old May 18th 05, 03:43 AM
bigbadbarry

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday

all you had to do was put tape over the strike plate...let the cat come
and go till he stops.

everything is not fixed with money, whats wrong with a wittle wit

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the

diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink

By any chance, did the word **** come outcha mouth at the vet...
there's women on here man!

Old May 18th 05, 03:47 AM
Brian Link

On 17 May 2005 19:43:10 -0700, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday

all you had to do was put tape over the strike plate...let the cat come
and go till he stops.

everything is not fixed with money, whats wrong with a wittle wit

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the

diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink

By any chance, did the word **** come outcha mouth at the vet...
there's women on here man!

I believed we restricted ourselves to the more socially-acceptable
"Pee".

Mostly because "urination" takes so much more time to speak.

BLink
Old May 18th 05, 04:14 AM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday

all you had to do was put tape over the strike plate...let the cat come
and go till he stops.

everything is not fixed with money, whats wrong with a wittle wit

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the

diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink

By any chance, did the word **** come outcha mouth at the vet...
there's women on here man!

Hee. I like when cretins show themselves.

Old May 18th 05, 04:16 AM
Mary

wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday

all you had to do was put tape over the strike plate...let the cat come
and go till he stops.

everything is not fixed with money, whats wrong with a wittle wit

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the

diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink

By any chance, did the word **** come outcha mouth at the vet...
there's women on here man!

I believed we restricted ourselves to the more socially-acceptable
"Pee".

Mostly because "urination" takes so much more time to speak.

Inappropriate elimination is the proper term. Dick face.

Old May 18th 05, 05:30 AM
Brian Link

On Tue, 17 May 2005 23:16:16 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday

all you had to do was put tape over the strike plate...let the cat come
and go till he stops.

everything is not fixed with money, whats wrong with a wittle wit

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the
diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink

By any chance, did the word **** come outcha mouth at the vet...
there's women on here man!

I believed we restricted ourselves to the more socially-acceptable
"Pee".

Mostly because "urination" takes so much more time to speak.

Inappropriate elimination is the proper term. Dick face.

Thank you whore-hole.

BLink
Old May 18th 05, 05:40 AM
Brian Link

On Tue, 17 May 2005 23:16:16 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday

all you had to do was put tape over the strike plate...let the cat come
and go till he stops.

everything is not fixed with money, whats wrong with a wittle wit

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the
diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink

By any chance, did the word **** come outcha mouth at the vet...
there's women on here man!

I believed we restricted ourselves to the more socially-acceptable
"Pee".

Mostly because "urination" takes so much more time to speak.

Inappropriate elimination is the proper term. Dick face.

hm. my vet undestood me completely.

Though he isn't bound by the mask of insanity as you are.

BLink
Old May 18th 05, 05:48 AM
bigbadbarry

Brian Link wrote:

hm. my vet undestood me completely.

well...somebody has to pay his car note

Though he isn't bound by the mask of insanity as you are

How do you know about my insanity

Old May 18th 05, 06:03 AM
-L.

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday, and suspect doors are all open.
No spraying incidents since then. I'm not satisfied yet that this

will
cure all - but it's encouraging.

Took Louis to the vet today. The vet said he looked ridiculously
healthy, and got a urine sample. Sample looked fine, so we can rule
out any urinary tract distress.

(it's so nice to have all the vets and vet assistants swooning over
how beautiful and well-behaved your kitty is)

He did bring up a sort of pet theory he's been attracted to lately -
which is that cats in distress will sprout nodules in their unrinary
tract that cause them to pee inappropriately. He's had success with
treating these cats with anti-depressants to calm them down.
Interesting possibility.

Cats under stress have been known to pee inappropriately for a long
time and the use of Elavil to correct it has been used also. One
theory is that it creates an interstitial cystitis-like condition in
the bladder where the lining is not functioning properly. Elavil is
also used to treat humans with IC.

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the

diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

Like I said before it is likely that he also still smells the other
cat. You can't get rid of the smell 100%, even with the best cleaning
solutions on the market. Cats just have way too good olfactory senses.

Good luck and keep us posted,
-L.

Old May 18th 05, 06:44 AM
Mary

"Brian Link" wrote in message
On Tue, 17 May 2005 23:16:16 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Brian Link wrote:
Bought a Feliway diffuser yesterday

all you had to do was put tape over the strike plate...let the cat

come
and go till he stops.

everything is not fixed with money, whats wrong with a wittle wit

At any rate, if this is stress-related, I'm hopeful that the
diffusers
will help. Notwithstanding Mary's crack-pipe hallucinations.

BLink

By any chance, did the word **** come outcha mouth at the vet...
there's women on here man!

I believed we restricted ourselves to the more socially-acceptable
"Pee".

Mostly because "urination" takes so much more time to speak.

Inappropriate elimination is the proper term. Dick face.

Thank you whore-hole.

Three points for originality, ass breath!