Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

Old December 26th 05, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

This is Hazel Az just saying hello and touching base. Sorry I haven't
been aviailable, but plan to be around more after the first of the
year. Will fill you in on all the gory details then. How is everyone?

Old December 26th 05, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 10:54:02 -0800, pamn8tr wrote:

This is Hazel Az just saying hello and touching base. Sorry I haven't
been aviailable, but plan to be around more after the first of the
year. Will fill you in on all the gory details then. How is everyone?

Things are going well in our family. Mom's responding well to her chemo,
the dogs and cats are doing well, and everybody who wants to be employed
is employed. Hope thangs are going well for you. We've missed you!

Dan
Old December 26th 05, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

That's good news, Dan. I've missed all of you terribly. Hard to
believe it's been so long. I know I have a lot to catch up on, so
forgive me if act like a newbie for a while.

Old December 26th 05, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

pamn8tr wrote:
This is Hazel Az just saying hello and touching base. Sorry I haven't
been aviailable, but plan to be around more after the first of the
year. Will fill you in on all the gory details then. How is everyone?

Hazel! Nice to see you! Hope you can become a regular member again soon.

I lost both my old friends, Frank and Nikki, this year. I miss them a
lot and feel a bit lost without them, but I do have two new furry
friends, Miranda and Caliban.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 26th 05, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

pamn8tr wrote:
This is Hazel Az just saying hello and touching base. Sorry I haven't
been aviailable, but plan to be around more after the first of the
year. Will fill you in on all the gory details then. How is
everyone?

Welcome back, Pam, you have been missed.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 26th 05, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hello and welcome back, Pam! We've missed you!
We are sending lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to go really
well for you,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 27th 05, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I knew about Nikki, but not about Frank. Marina I am so sorry. Purrs
and prayers to you for the loss of your wonderful furry friends.

I saw pics of your two new furbabies and they are beautiful.

Old December 27th 05, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

and its great to see you too!

Old December 27th 05, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

hey there, Hazel AZ! Glad to see you back. Please don't stay away so long
again.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
ups.com...

Old December 27th 05, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hi polonca, it's wonderful to see that you're here. I've missed you
all more than you will know. Shinobu is still hanging in there, she
will be 20 in March, Dorrie will be 17, Lucy turned 8 in October,
Spooky is 4 now (believe it or not) and Paint Job (formerly the
Andelion) is about 3 I think. I have two d*gs now. Diamond and
Goblin. They are each about a year old.