Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's Sixth Purrday

Old February 3rd 07, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Default Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's Sixth Purrday

Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

Meowmie Debby

Old February 3rd 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz glad to see you iz okdokey, somecat onna mailin lizt wuz catcerned kuz
of da stormz anna we wuz all wurried anna purrin fur yourown howze... Happi
purr day Lillith, Stormmee fur herown releefed howze
ups.com...

Old February 3rd 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Feb 3, 9:58 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we iz glad to see you iz okdokey, somecat onna mailin lizt wuz catcerned kuz
of da stormz anna we wuz all wurried anna purrin fur yourown howze... Happi
purr day Lillith, Stormmee fur herown releefed howzePixieDust413 wrote in message

ups.com...

Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

Meowmie Debby- Hide quoted text -

Happy Purrday to yu, Ms Lillith Kitten-Mahoney. I'ze hopes you had a
furry gud day wif lotsa treets anna prezzies. :::shyly, MuShu hands
Ms Lillith a pretty pink carnation:::

MuShu

Old February 3rd 07, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Fangu for your catcern, Stormmee. We lives in Boca Raton, sefurral
hours away from the tornado monsters.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Birthday Girl

Old February 3rd 07, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

Happy Purrday to yu, Ms Lillith Kitten-Mahoney. I'ze hopes you had a
furry gud day wif lotsa treets anna prezzies. :::shyly, MuShu hands
Ms Lillith a pretty pink carnation:::

Fangu for da pink carnation, MuShu! May I eat it?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Purrday Girl

Old February 3rd 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we thinked that wuz rite anna telled mailin grup but we wuzint totally sure,
Stormmee, geographically challenged
PixieDust413 wrote in message
oups.com...
Fangu for your catcern, Stormmee. We lives in Boca Raton, sefurral
hours away from the tornado monsters.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Birthday Girl

we iz glad to see you iz okdokey, somecat onna mailin lizt wuz catcerned

kuz
of da stormz anna we wuz all wurried anna purrin fur yourown howze...

Happi
purr day Lillith, Stormmee fur herown releefed howzePixieDust413

ups.com...

Old February 3rd 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

PixieDust413 wrote:
Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

Meowmie Debby

Uh bery hapy belaytud Purrday, Lillith Kitten-Mahoney!

Heerz 6 meowzeez furr yuz.
X:3QQ~~~~~~ X:3QQ~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~ X:3QQ~~~~~~
X:3QQ~~~~~~ X:3QQ~~~~~~
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 3rd 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On 3 Feb 2007 04:27:14 -0800, PixieDust413's nimble, little paws
typed:

Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

Meowmie Debby

Happy Purrday, Lillith! Herez a nip-stuffed mowsie fur you!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/3/2007 1:11:30 PM
Old February 3rd 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Happy belated purrday.

Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old February 3rd 07, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Fangu. We just haven't felt like answering our meowmail.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, for her clowder

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we thinked that wuz rite anna telled mailin grup but we wuzint totally
sure,
Stormmee, geographically challenged
PixieDust413 wrote in message
oups.com...
Fangu for your catcern, Stormmee. We lives in Boca Raton, sefurral
hours away from the tornado monsters.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 6
Chief Tabby In Residence
Birthday Girl

we iz glad to see you iz okdokey, somecat onna mailin lizt wuz
catcerned

kuz
of da stormz anna we wuz all wurried anna purrin fur yourown howze...

Happi
purr day Lillith, Stormmee fur herown releefed howzePixieDust413

wrote in message

ups.com...

Won't you all join me in celebrating Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's sixth
purrday? It was on January 31. I would have posted sooner, but was
having computer problems.

Meowmie Debby

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney's 4th Purrday ChildFree23 Cat community 28 February 21st 05 03:07 AM
4 days with my kitten.. please help :) [email protected] Cats - misc 12 January 18th 05 04:39 AM
4 days with the kitten... please help me :) [email protected] Cats - misc 4 January 16th 05 02:50 AM
Guest Cat & Kitten LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 10th 04 02:08 PM
Gem the Gray Kitten (long) Annie Benson-Lennaman Cat anecdotes 21 August 25th 03 01:02 AM