Meowmie's CHEATING on us!!!

Old July 16th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Meowmie's CHEATING on us!!!

Imp here,

I know Meowmie disappears all day cause she's a slave to TED, and she
comes home smelling like all different kinds of animals.

But this time she's gone TOO FAR!!!

She came home, and put TWO heaping scoops of food into our bowls,
patted our heads, packed a bag and LEFT!

She was gone the WHOLE night. Mischief and Mayhem were fighting over
space on the bed.

Then the next morning Meowmie comes back, looking very tired, and goes
straight to bed! Mayhem started pawing and vocally lecturing her on
how rude it was for her to be gone ALL night when we smelled it.

Her shoes smelled FOREIGN!! And not only that.......they smelled
liked DOGS!!!

MEOWMIE CHEATED ON US!!!! And with DOGS of all things!!!

boohoohooohooo...........

(food clinking in dish)

YAY!!! DINNERTIME!!!!

Imp

Hoomin note; I was house sitting for a client who has two adorable
Cairn Terriers. I spent the night and woke up to a wet nose and a wet
tongue washing my face.

I was still tired so when I came home i took a nap and Mayhem was
FURIOUS at how i was gone ALL NIGHT!!

That was until i fed them......AGAIN....since i left a lot of food
out.

sillies......

Kristi

Old July 16th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 15, 9:49 pm, Mischief wrote:
[...]

I always get a warm feeling when I see how d*g-friendly this ng is. My
d*gs, BD(RB) after he learned, Snwoball(RB) always and Bear, who was
raised by/with them, have always loved cats and it is so nice to see
cat people who love our canine pals also.

A d*g can certainly be a problem and care must be taken but I think a
house is only really complete with both. This is certainly not always
possible but it is my ideal. Our Macaw is not covered by my theory,
but I think she is a cartoon character anyway.

Bear spent a few hours in my room today and WooToo didn't hiss or
snarl or even hide. She watched him with wide eyes at first and then
went to sleep. She still won't tolerate the other cats, except Maggie
May for short periods. Wierd.

Will in New Haven

--

"The King with half the East at heel is marched from lands of morning;
His fighters drink the rivers up, their shafts benight the air,

Old July 16th 07, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 02:07:24 -0000, Will in New Haven
wrote:

I always get a warm feeling when I see how d*g-friendly this ng is. My
d*gs, BD(RB) after he learned, Snwoball(RB) always and Bear, who was
raised by/with them, have always loved cats and it is so nice to see
cat people who love our canine pals also.

A d*g can certainly be a problem and care must be taken but I think a
house is only really complete with both. This is certainly not always
possible but it is my ideal. Our Macaw is not covered by my theory,
but I think she is a cartoon character anyway.

Bear spent a few hours in my room today and WooToo didn't hiss or
snarl or even hide. She watched him with wide eyes at first and then
went to sleep. She still won't tolerate the other cats, except Maggie
May for short periods. Wierd.

Will in New Haven

My company had their annual picnic yesterday. I got to give an
ear-scratch to a very cute 8-week-old Golden Retriever puppy.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from
Old July 16th 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jul 15, 7:07 pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

"Oracles," A.E. Housman- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I'm very fond of d*gs. I get on well with them (Unless they're the
kind that acts like they want my arm for lunch--those I steer clear
of.) I just don't have one, as it's so difficult to find apartments
that will accept them.

Nina heer. Imp, I heers you! There is another CAT in the apartment
next door. (We can smell her!) But this shameless hussy sits in the
window and FLIRTS with Meowmy! OUR meowmy! We can hear Meowmy say
things like "Aren't yoo cute?" and cooing and mewing at this hoomin
thief. Then Meowmy comes in and acts all lovey-dovey with us as if
that makes everything all right It's DISGUSTING!

But we have to pretend to like her, as she still fills our bowls!

Melissa

Old July 16th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

wrote:
[...]

Bear says "Dere is a liddle terrir monster name Olivya who yells at me
an tries to get off hur leash and com over n bit me and sometimes she
does. It don hurt much an I don' bleed. So I lissen to Uncle Bill and
try not to fight wiff the liddle monster becuz I would bit her in too.
Uncle Bill talks nice to the lady hoo walks da monster but he tell me
that he don't like dat dog becuz she bit me.

But my mowmie, who has raised me from a pup, she goes all kootchykoo
at de liddle monster and says how cute she iz. She luv Olvya. An she
is NOT cute. She is a monster and no one should wike her. My feelings
ar hurted that my mowmie would fink that monster is cute. I will go
eat parrot food off the floor.

Bear in New Haven

--

arf

Melissa- Hide quoted text -

Old July 18th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

I don't dislike dogs; I would never be mean to a dog, or disrespectful of a
dog owner, but I'm definitely not a dog person. The little ones who "yip
yip yip" and jump all over make me nervous, and the big ones (after seeing,
up close, two dogs fighting seriously, and after being chased by barking
dogs as a child and grown-up cyclist) make me even more nervous. My MIL
used to bring her toy poodle to visit with her and that dog wanted to chase
a ball *every* *single* *waking* *moment* - if you didn't throw her ball -
nonstop - she would jump on your lap and keep nudging your hand with her
head until you did - she was exhausting!

The only dog I've ever *really* enjoyed being around is my daughter's golden
retreiver, Gypsy - but that dog is trained better and behaves better than my
grandchildren!! You can put a steak down on the floor right in front of her
face and she will sit there and just look at it until you give her
permission to grab it (my daughter taught her to do this because when her
children were little and always dropping food she didn't want to dog to eat
it before they could retreive it (5 second rule!) ;).

Hugs,

CatNipped