Purrs for Betty and Katie please....

Old June 20th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Purrs for Betty and Katie please....

wrote:

Some good thoughts purrs would be very much appreciated that all goes
well.

Purrs en route.

Old June 20th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Prayers and purrs coming you way for the girls and you.
"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
Many purrs for a succesful procedure for the girls. Let us know soonest!
Charleen

wrote in message
My 2 foster girls, Betty and Katie went into TEDs for their spays this
evening. They are staying overnight ready for their ops tomorrow.
Betty is also having part of her tail amputated as it has been damaged
by cruelty and we were waiting for her kittens to wean.

Betty is named after Tak's Betty because she has such an indominable
spirit. She's a quirky Tuxedo girl who loves to talk and sing and give
nose kisses. She's Momma to William and Maisy.

Katie is named after Chris-the-Lurkers Katie. She's a skinny little
rake (unlike Chris's Katie) and black and white and I'm hoping she'll
put some weight on! She's Momma to Duggan, Finnegan, Daisy and Millie.

Some good thoughts purrs would be very much appreciated that all goes
well.

Thanks

Helen M

Old June 20th 08, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Thu, 19 Jun 2008 08:19:14 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

My 2 foster girls, Betty and Katie went into TEDs for their spays this
evening. They are staying overnight ready for their ops tomorrow.
Betty is also having part of her tail amputated as it has been damaged
by cruelty and we were waiting for her kittens to wean.

Betty is named after Tak's Betty because she has such an indominable
spirit. She's a quirky Tuxedo girl who loves to talk and sing and give
nose kisses. She's Momma to William and Maisy.

Katie is named after Chris-the-Lurkers Katie. She's a skinny little
rake (unlike Chris's Katie) and black and white and I'm hoping she'll
put some weight on! She's Momma to Duggan, Finnegan, Daisy and Millie.

Some good thoughts purrs would be very much appreciated that all goes
well.

Thanks

Helen M

I'm sure they will be OK, but anytime a kitty has surgery of any kind,
it is very nerve wracking, to say the least.

Purrs that all goes well!

- Robert Heinlein

Katie RB Mishi Cat anecdotes 46 June 2nd 07 10:29 PM
purrs for Katie,please? Mishi Cat anecdotes 12 June 1st 07 10:14 PM
Vale Katie Helen Wheels Cat anecdotes 66 August 25th 06 12:56 PM
[RB] Goodbye, Katie John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 36 March 4th 04 09:07 PM
Katie is seriously ill John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 27 March 3rd 04 08:07 PM